A Christmas picture Idea!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OilnH2O said:
Ahhh, gee, Waldo! What are friends for!

Why, I got right on it and racked the unoaked chardonnay into your carboy this morning!
smiley20.gif

Now that chardonnay is bubbling away at about 120/minutewith a 1/2 inch of foam on top and smells guuuudd!
smiley2.gif

I shall rest well, knowing my beloved carboy is in such caring hands
smiley36.gif

I have honestly never tried a Chardonnay..Will have to get a bottle and give it a try...any recommendations on a commercial

y'all have some really beautiful families! Thanksto all who shared their lives with us here.

I tried to avoid the camera, but I'll see what's on it this afternoon.

sangwitch said:
I tried to avoid the camera, but I'll see what's on it this afternoon.

Owning the camera almost guarantees not being in any pictures!! You should have given it to yourself!
smiley4.gif

Yes, Joan and Sang,

Haven't seen any pictures yet. And I agree all have beautiful families. I really miss my family, I've only been with them once in the past 15 years. So it's just Lain, Curtis, me and the Motley Crew (Lain's friends).

Ramona

Methinks there is a heart warming story embedded in that slide show if Joan will turn loose of it.

The story? The "elf" is the son of a great friend of mine. He and my daughter went to high school together and my family and hers have known each other since they were in 6th grade. The three beautiful little children are my friend's great niece and nephews. I did a video last month that secured my adoption! =) I think this one means I'm in the will! =))

Here is the Cornelius clan
20061228_195727_Family_Pic2.jpg

The man in the chair is my father. He flanked by my brother Mark's 2 children, Jessica and Justin. In the next row starting from the left, is my sister Kelly holding her oldest child, Tyler. Mark's wife Sue is next with my wife, Janna holding my sister's newest addition to the family, Brook. Next to my wife is my youngest, Ali and my other daughter, Sam. Mark is the guy on the right and yours truly is hiding in the back.

tfries, Pwp and Bert,Masta,
You have the ultimate Christmas trees. The real trees that have strong branches you can hang ornaments from. And the ones that bring back the memories of Christmases past with the retro lights.and the decorations made by the kids. Very heartwarming to see them.
smiley27.gif

Ramona

What a handsome family, George! It's nice to know who I'm talking to on the phone! Great picture!

George,

Very nice family picture!!!....I had the pleasure of meeting several of them at Winestock.

Ramona

What a wonderful family George! You have been blessed with a Great looking family and also with all your friends here and about! Thanks for the family photo!

jobe05 said:
Thanks guys: There are three of them on there right now, I put them all in my watch items. There is a red one with gold bells, which is the one I want, however the other ones look pretty neat also............ Just may have to get all of them since they are so hard to find.

Thanks again.

Well Jobe did you win any of the tree tops? I hope you get all of them you want so you can have the type of ornament you want on the tree to make special memories for the kids and yourselves. I wish all year long could be like the good cheer of the Christmas season. We need more fellowship and good will all year long.
smiley4.gif

Didn't get the first one, but thats ok, Have 5 more in my watch list and the first one ends in an hour ad half, I want them all! Some of these light up, some don't. Mine didn't light up does yours? There were three that showed up when I did the search that you suggested, after finding those, I found 2 more that were listed under something else and no one has bid on these, so they must be someplace where no onel looks, or are mis-spelled I haven't check yet. EBAY tric: Always look for mis-spelled items, no one else can find them. I'll keep ya posted.

20061231_084852_Us_II.jpg

My wife, Tracy, and I, and the boys Colin, 9 and Preston, 7. We went up to see my parents in Oklahoma this year.Edited by: Coaster

Latest posts

Back