A Christmas picture Idea!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking family Coaster...Those eyes of Preston are just screaming, "Its Christmas"
smiley1.gif

Coaster,

Great family photo. Where in Oklahoma?

and Waldo,,,,,fantastic avatar.....you get more creative by the day here on FVW.
flaske01.gif
Ramona

Very nice photo coaster! Nice little slide show there Waldo. And Ramona, I like that dancing bottle.

Edmond Oklahoma, just North of OK City.

We were getting ready to open gifts so Preston was ready 8O).

appleman said:
Well Jobe did you win any of the tree tops? I hope you get all of them you want so you can have the type of ornament you want on the tree to make special memories for the kids and yourselves.

So far I have won two of them. A gold one that is electric and a red one like the one I use to have. There is still a gold and silver one coming up that I like........... so ya never know, by the end of the year I could have enough to put a tree in every room of the house
smiley36.gif
Edited by: jobe05

JS, as a retired Army person, who served in Iraq and now instructs soldiers how to keep others alive by flying UAV's, I am proud of ALL my soldiers and what they do for us every day. Your daughter is giving her all for all of us to sleep well at night. Be very proud and support not only her but her unit as well.
Awesome picture!!
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back