A Christmas picture Idea!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
With Christmas Eve and Christmas Day approaching and all friends and family will be gathered together. I think It would be a fun idea....kind of like PWP's Wine of the Week...only this is

FVW Forum Member's Family and Friends
Christmas Photos of 2006!!!!!
kristorn.gif

Where, when you are together with everyone....you all get in front of the tree and snap a picture to post here so we can all share in your family fun and Christmas spirit and see what your Christmas is like....whether"rowdy" and "crazy"...Serene and Peaceful...Simple or Extravagant, the two of you or the twelve of you....we don't care.....it will be our way of being together.....

What do you all think?

Ramona
starinls3.gif
Edited by: rgecaprock

I think you have a good idea Ramona, It will be fun to see nice folks at christmas time on here

I don't know wether to take our pictures early or late. There may be a huge difference in the posing after the wine starts flowing.

I think Masta will be able to make a musical slide show from the pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing eveyones Christmas.

rgecaprock, I think you have a great idea! I would like to add to this Christmas Picture idea earlyby adding my daughter who is unable to come home for the Holidays. She was born on Christmas Eve, named Krystal Eve. She will be in our hearts this Holiday and throughout the New Year.
This is taken in Iraq!
20061217_061600_Iraq-2005-041_S.jpg

Thank you js, Great picture. I know you miss her especially at this time of year as with all who are away protecting our freedom. Very pretty name and pretty daughter.

Ramona

God Bless Krystal Eve and all our men and women serving to keep us warm and safe. Give her our love js.

Pretty girl. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish all the troops could come home, at least for the holidays.

thoughts and prayers to Krystal Eve and all who bravely serve with her!!

As a retired "squid" I can only say I share your pride and concern. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to all!

Our thoughts, payers and Thanks will be with Krystal Eve and all our men and woman who are insuring our peace and freedom.

P.S. Very pretty daughter JS, she looks like an inteligent young lady who serves proudly, you should be very proud of her.

If anyone else has family in the military I think it will be great to add them into our Christmas slide show. We are very proud of them and would be honored to include them.
juletra5.gif

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Krystal Eve is a very lovely young lady. Please pass along my thanks for her service for my country. I want to see a picture of her next year with you at Christmas!
smiley20.gif

Since I will be making a slideshow with all the pictures taken over the holiday I need some ideas on the music selection.

Please include artist and song title if possible.

Are you looking for a Holiday song, Country, Rock? Maybe Trent Tomlinson with Drunker Than Me!

Edited by: wadewade

Latest posts

Back