A Christmas picture Idea!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo said:
It appears that years ago Santa expected a glass of fine wine instead of milk and cookies

I know Here in NC, He still gets wine.............. And milk, hot chocolate, orange juice, cookies and carrots for the reindeer.

20061225_092103_Tree.jpg

Last night we had a small celebration with some of our "kids" here at our house.
Although she was have an allergic reaction to a new shirt she'd been wearing, our granddaughter had fun. She had several plans for the evening; eating cat food, (We did catch her in time!
smiley11.gif
) playing in the cats' water, and of course, chasing the cats!
20061225_092319_Taz_chase.jpg

Children are the best part of Christmas.
smiley1.gif
Here she is with her new toy, a great hit with her! Grandpa Bert helped her with it for a while, and they had great fun. She suddenly looked at him, pointed her finger at him and told him, "Don't!" Of course her parents were mortified
smiley3.gif
but we've all been there and know how kids love to do these things to their parents!
smiley36.gif

20061225_092757_New_Toy.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Edited by: PolishWineP

Hey, Shes topless, those belong on another website which we wont mention here PWP!

Christmas Eve was kind of crazy, Lain's friends brought their guitars. Lots of good music, good food. Today should be calm
20061225_102725_100_0290_Small.jpg
and peaceful.

My skinny tree.
20061225_102809_100_0076_Small.jpg

Me and Curtis
20061225_102934_100_0257_Small.jpg

The tree is back there somewhere
20061225_103053_100_0252_Small.jpg

Playing guitars
20061225_103301_100_0288_Small.jpg

Ramona

Heres a shot of us after filling up every garbage bag from here to your
house with wrapping paper and those little ties that hold the toys in
their boxes and piling all the toys in their rooms so as that we can
actually walk in our living room. It'll all start again as soon as
Grandma & grandpa get here with the Mother load!

20061225_104155_Us_at_Christmas.jpg

Look at those beautifull children... What a perfect family, I wish mine were that young again............ well..... the grand kids will be soon.

I hope they had a wonderfull Christmas.

Thanks everyone. Heres the rest of the family except for my sister and brother-in-law. This is my Mom & Dad.

20061225_144032_Mom.jpg

20061225_144216_Dad.jpg

This was the table before it all went to #$%&. After that it just looked like a 2 years try at a collage.

20061225_144831_The_table.jpg

Okay, you asked for Christmas photos...[be careful what you ask for]

Our tradition since we moved here is to go over to the neighbors Christmas Eve and partake in their festivities as part of the 'dys 'fun' tional neighborhood...Had shrimp, Prime Rib, fresh Alaskan Salmon, fresh Alaskan crab, roast chicken..all the fix'ins..I brought Rumuki, deviled eggs, hot fresh black Russian bread, cheese cake, etc. etc. etc.

Here we are....NORTHERN WINOS...

1.jpg

HERE IS OUR HOST AND THE TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS HE BROUGHT HOME WITH HIM FROM ALASKA....

2.jpg

It was the girls first time away from their close knit family and their remote Alaskan village. We all brought gifts for them...the first ones that they opened they carefully removed the tape from the paper...looked in awe at their new treasure, with tears in their eyes they'd run to the gift giver and hug and kissed them...it was so heart warming. They were showered with many many gifts and were just spell bound by all the things they had never dreampt of ever having...I felt all choked up.

Then it was time for FAMILY PORTRAITS...[I am only going to include one of some of the 'usual suspects']

3.jpg

I brought 'gag' gifts of those nasty gross teeth and gave them to all 'the regular cast of characters' ...we all laughed till we were sore and horase...just one cheap thrill after another. The girls had a ball, think we kept their minds busy from missing their family and home.

Tomorrow we move our fish spearing house to the lake and will have them spend time out there watching the fish. They have fishing [angling] licenses but can't spear.

Today we went over to some other neighbors for a large noon meal....Christmas is over...we are full.

Edited by: Northern Winos

NW,
I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYTHING BETTER THAN WHERE YOU ARE...YOU ARE MOST LUCKY TO BE AWAY FROM THE CITIES WHERE THERE IS STILLA SENSE OF WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AND HAVE SUCH A PEACEFUL LOOK AND FEEL TO YOUR POSTS.

EVERYTHING IS SO RUSHED HERE. TOMORROW WILL BE A BUSINESS AS USUAL WORK DAY. HARDLY SEEMS APPROPRIATE. NO TRANSITION....BACK TO MAKING MONEY.

GREAT POST.....NW

RAMONAEdited by: rgecaprock

Merry Chrsitmas to my new found friends
smiley1.gif

It is nice to see all the pictures of you and your families. We are
having a rainy Pacific NW day here. Below are a picture of this years
tree with it's retro lights. We cut it down from the many that are in
our yard. Since we were alone this year, I have posted a couple from
last year. One is Teri and my kids and another is of me.

Hope you are all having a great day!

Tom

xmas01.jpg

Our tree

xmas02.jpg

Teri and my kids

xmas03.jpg

Me

Its great to see the faces behind the posts. Very nice family you have there tfries.

Christmas Day was super for us with a small group of only 9 people this year for dinner. The kids really had fun and have lots of fun with some of the gifts Santa brought. Hosting a dinner is lots of work but with plenty of planning and teamwork it goes very smooth. I would say the meal this year was almost perfect and the best yet.

Here is a picture of the gang...my wife Deb, Tyler age 11 and Hunter age 7.

20061226_055547_P1010004_Large.JPG

Here's a collage of my gang at home for Christmas. The oldest(27) is Joe who came home from Milwaukee this year. The one teasing the dog(Ashley) is Rick-the middle son-16. The big one hamming it up is Will-14. The mother of the kids-my wife- is Cindy. The old guy is me. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and each and everyone of you has a prosperous new year. I had to put in a couple pictures of the surprise 2 inches of snow we got Christmas night.

20061226_081624_Christmas2006_M.jpg
Edited by: appleman

Latest posts

Back