WineMakingTalk Decal Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Reaction score
We are proud the announce the release of the WineMakingTalk decals! We thought it would be a great time to have a little contest.

It's not a wine pump or gift certificate but I hope it's something fun!

Rules

- To enter this contest reply to this thread with the location of where you will put the decal ( your car, toddler, carboy, the trash ;) ). Pictures would make it more fun.

Drawing

On Friday 6/22 we will have a drawing and select 10 winners who we thought gave the most creative responses as well as 10 other winners drawn at random for a total of 20 winners, each winner will get 2 WMT Decals.

Cheers!

blueberry003.jpg

I like the WineMakingTalk decals !! I would have to put that in the wine room 4 - sure

Well I decided that I would put it on my personal all in one wine pump !
Hey that gives me an idea !

HPIM0133 [450x600].JPG

Last edited:
Like the "Franks Red Hot" commercial says "I put that #$%& on everything"! LOL Ill put mine over my wifes mouth!

I would put one as a back label on a bottle of wine!!

It would look good and promote business.

The other would go in my winery...

I would put one on each rear fender of my tractor just under the tail lights!
NV150299_0.jpg

I would put it on my portable brew equipment so people would know I can talk beer OR wine.

I am building out my basement as a wine cellar and this would be great on my wine fridge!

anyone going to send out any of these decals to members, to have some free advertising around the country :)

Steve, these decals are part of the Premium membership for this site if your interested in some and you wont have ads anymore either. John T, get the tattoo and send in a pic of it and we will send you the decals!!!!!!

I would put it on the bottom corner of the back panel of the copy machine at work. So when people copied something that's not a fill size sheet of paper they would get the sticker on the bottom corner of their paper :)

I would post them in the Hid-In-Pines Vineyard Tasting Room and also at my displays at the 7 farmers markets I do every week. That would let people that are obviously interested in wine know where to go to get help, besides AA or their psychiatrist.

I plan to put the image of the decal on the Facebook page for my wine club, A.W.O.L.: Amateur Winemakers of Louisville!
But the actual decals: one is going on the rear bumper of my car and the other one is getting added a a decoration to my All-In-One Wine Pump. If the decal were smaller it was going to go on the back of my cell phone!!!

Put mine on the back of my car just above my fishing sticker :D Now I need to find a good place for the second one. Maybe on the drive-thru window at McDonalds

dscf0002gl.jpg

I stuck mine on the window of the front door to the State Capitol Building. Do I win?

Just kidding... please don't vandalize with the stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back