WineMakingTalk Decal Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingenious Decal Location

:ibI would definitely love to have some of these decals to display. A clever location for my decal(s) would be on the outside of my laptop. No matter where I use my laptop (at the airport, favorite coffee shop, restaurant, seminar, etc.), EVERYONE will see the decal on the outside cover of the screen!!! Kim Z.

:ibI would definitely love to have some of these decals to display. A clever location for my decal(s) would be on the outside of my laptop. No matter where I use my laptop (at the airport, favorite coffee shop, restaurant, seminar, etc.), EVERYONE will see the decal on the outside cover of the screen!!! Kim Z.

Kim, welcome to WMT. It's nice to see another member from the area.

How bought the back of my Cell Phone, I'm on it enough for work that someone will surly ask about it.
Also on the wine shelf at my local liquor store, (If they'd let me)

I would put one in our wine cellar next to the computer so that my friends would see it while we sample some goodness

Getting it tatooed on my arm!

I'm one up on you. I already had it tatooed on my wife's forehead. :se

One of mine will go on the windshield of my Jeep. Let all see that I know what I'm doing because of the great advice that I get from an A-classed worldwide forum.

Last edited:
I'm one up on you. I already had it tatooed on my wife's forehead. :se

One of mine will go on the windshield of my Jeep. Let all see that I know what I'm doing because of the great advice that I get from an A-classed worldwide forum.

HEY!!!!!! You are not allowed to steal by idea. that's cheating! :)

I would put one on my car next to my other passion / hobby sticker (a palm tree).

I scanned mine as a jpg and placed it as part of my email signature.

OK, could not resist the temptation to use it as my avatar!

Last edited:
BRILLIANT IDEA! I assume the use of my photo means I am enrolled in the contest?

:)

jpg.gif

On my wife's kayak!

1113101304.jpg

Are these decals available for purchase? I have to wait until I go back to work to get my picture of where mine is going but I would be willing to purchase a few separately.

Maybe a sticky in the classifieds section?

Last edited:
On my toolbox @ work or computer. It amazes me how many of my customers are home winemakers or want to try.

I would put it on my hard hat, or on my toolbox. Hard hat stickers get worn off, but toolbox last forever. Tough call!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back