Come take the WineMakingTalk Survey - Win WineMakingTalk Wine Glasses!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted the servey.... It's great that your looking for feedback

We have broke several of our glasses the last two months....The timing on this is perfect....submitted.

Thanks
Steve

Thanks to everyone who entered and took time to fill out the survey! It helps a ton to know how to best direct my attention and efforts and I really appreciate everyone who participated.

The winners for this drawing were selected using Random.org a random number generator. I consolidated all members with more than one post into a single entry, then entered the numbers 2 (excluding my initial post) - 105, your post number being your entry number.

Random.org selected:

14 - Kraffty - Claimed
5 - beano - Claimed
4 - Runningwolf - Claimed
62 - Neviawen
49 - winegary - Claimed

If you are one of the winners you have 24 hours to contact me via private message with your shipping information.

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey and posted to this thread!

WineMakingTalk Glasses are now for sale. Please follow this link to purchase yours.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2NFBHKJX7DM8N

We had one winner not claim!

Using the same process as yesterday, random.org selected

44 - LittleBearGameFarm

If you are LittleBearGameFarm you have 24 hours to claim! If LittleBearGameFarm does not claim in 24 hours as of this posting, I will draw for another winner then.

Thanks again to all who entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back