HomebrewSupply.com Italian Floor Corker Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared you site on my FB page :fsh

Signed up for mailing list and liked you on facebook

Howdy folks! We at HomebrewSupply.com thought it was time for another giveaway in order to give back to the community. This time we thought we would mix it up from a wine kit since many have wine already fermenting for Holiday parties. Instead we want to get you setup with a terrific floor corker for when you're ready to bottle!

italian_floor_corker_1.jpeg

The Italian Floor Corker is similar Portuguese Floor Corker but with the longer handle for better leverage. Works for both 750 mL and 1.5L wine bottles. Nylon iris jaws, adjustable plunger depth, locking bottle base, ability to bolt it to floor.

Rules and Entry for the Giveaway:

Just do a single one of the items below to enter, then reply with what you did, you can enter up to 4 times by doing them all, just list all the ones you did.

1. Sign up for our Mailing List
2. Share our Facebook page with Friends
3. Follow us on Instagram
4. Follow us on Pinterest

On November 24th we will close this giveaway, and draw one (1) winner on November 25th.

The winner (1) will have 24 hours from the time of the announcement to claim their prize. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

----

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by November 24th, 2015. Void where prohibited. International winners to pay shipping. Limit One (1) entry per household. WineMakingTalk is not responsible for prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. Tomorrow is the big day. Good luck everyone.

As for me, when I win I will immediately use it to bottle four batches of wine. Don't worry I will report back and let you know how it worked.

Who won?

Did I miss the winner?? I hope it was me???

Count me in - four times!

1. On the email list.
2. Shared your page with my homies on Facebook
3. Followed you on instagram
4. Follow you on pinterest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back