What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished botteling my "Apple Pie", had a glass left over that I'm enjoying now.:b

Well I'm sitting here trying to decide what I should put in the fridge for later on today and the weekend in general .Since I don't know what i'm having for supper yet all I know is it will be BBQ sonmething nice it's a beautiful day here guess i will put a bottle of each in and go from there . Tomorrow we plan on taking a drive to the Jost Vineyard and go to the beach after that but of course we will take the cooler full of ice so the wine will be chilled when we get home .

Well I'm sitting here trying to decide what I should put in the fridge for later on today and the weekend in general .Since I don't know what i'm having for supper yet all I know is it will be BBQ sonmething nice it's a beautiful day here guess i will put a bottle of each in and go from there . Tomorrow we plan on taking a drive to the Jost Vineyard and go to the beach after that but of course we will take the cooler full of ice so the wine will be chilled when we get home .

Easy to solve that problem.
Get a Wine Cooler. I have a 50 bottle one. Never have a problem as what to drink.. LOL
:dg :dg :dg :dg

Today I am drinking BEER. On tap is Pilsner Urquell, English Ale and Rasp/Wheat

I opened my boysenberry pinot gris last night.. it's exactly a year since I bottled it and it was lovely.. shame it was just a 6 bottle kit.. really should have made more.

So my next trip to the HBS will be to pick up a 30 bottle pinot gris kit and do the whole boysenberry addition again.

Drinking an Elderberry Blush that is 8 months old, pretty tasty.

Going to pop open a bottle of 2005 Argyle Nuthouse Reserve Pinot Noir.... I haven't been making wine that long and I still have about 100 bottles that I need to finish of my commercial wine.....

Water my brother has been staying with me all week deer hunting and he is a reformed alcoholic so I don't want to drink in front of him

How the h**l can you deer hunt and not drink in the evening and discuss the days hunt with all. Just kidding...I understand the sensitivty of the subject. Just have fun.

BTW you can always "slip" a drink.

I know what you mean this has been a long dry week tonight my other brother will pick up this brother then I will have to break out a bottle of wine

Main thing is Was your hunt successful? I am waiting for opening muzzleloading season here Oct 30th.

Back