What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny you say that Tom.......I'm drinking iced tea on the side....I kind of enjoy that.

cool butt, thats all I can drink for a long while. :-(

lol, Mike I was drinking some of that yesterday.

Today a little of a lot. Had some friends over today. Drank a little of Muscadine red, raspberry blush, blueberry/pomegrante, concord/cranberry, elderberry, chocolate ice wine and candy cane wine.

lol, Mike I was drinking some of that yesterday.

Today a little of a lot. Had some friends over today. Drank a little of Muscadine red, raspberry blush, blueberry/pomegrante, concord/cranberry, elderberry, chocolate ice wine and candy cane wine.

If I recall, I'm on the list for a 750 size bottle of the chocolate candy cane....lol

If I recall, I'm on the list for a 750 size bottle of the chocolate candy cane....lol

lol, yes you are and so is flem but to be honest, i really like it and I am not sure if I will have any left by the time I see you guys!

Mystery Beer from the back of the fridge!

I think it was something my brother made since it wasn't marked. :) I usually put something on the cap so I have some idea what I'm going to open! What ever it was, it was delicious!

Started the day with blueberry then switched to some of Juiles Elderberry blush

Started the morning with fresh coffee.

Coffee and a large gass of whole milk with an early supper.

I think whole milk is my favorite beverage. 2% sucks, tastes like water.

I was able to finish off another 15 month old bottle of pineapple. Only 3 more to go before it is gone, thank God.

Mike

Opened the Chilean Red Zinfandel. This wine is very smooth and good. I would recommend it to anyone looking at Chilean Juices next month when the order forms come out.

Finished off a bottle of Yellow Tail Reserve Chardonnay. I know---Commercial???

Back