What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished off my Elderberry-Blueberry wine then open up a young Pineapple wine gotta back off only half bottle left

Finished off my Elderberry-Blueberry wine then open up a young Pineapple wine gotta back off only half bottle left

How was the elderberry blueberry? I have a batch of this that is 3 months old now. I think it will need some aging.

Anywho. Put a meatloaf in the oven and decided it was time for a glass of Ruby Cabernet. Figured I had 2/3rds of a bottle after bottling so I would see what I could do about taking care of the glass and a half that were left from it while dinner cooked.

Curious about your Blueberry/Pomegrante Julie, are you using concentrate or fresh frozen? I started a small bach last week using Old Orchard frozen concentrate, it smells great, Wow, that stuff fermented to .990 is three days, will probably do a flavor pac, hope it turns out. Loren

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious about your Blueberry/Pomegrante Julie, are you using concentrate or fresh frozen? I started a small bach last week using Old Orchard frozen concentrate, it smells great, Wow, that stuff fermented to .990 is three days, will probably do a flavor pac, hope it turns out. Loren

The recipe DJROCKINSTEVE sent me used the same juice. It's the only text message I havn't deleted from my phone.

I am making it from Ocean Spray juice, my local grocery store had it on sale so for a 5 gallon batch it cost me $30. Ocean Spray has a juice called Blueberry/Pomgrante and I bought enough to do a 5 gallon batch. This stuff smell fanastic, actually will be putting it in secondary tomorrow and it still smells fanastic.

started my evening with a glass of Pineapple then after supper opened a bottle of Blueberry

Watching the Oscars and had a bottle of my 09' MM Renaissance Pinot Grigio with dinner. it just gets better with time.

Right now, having a small (3-4 oz) glass of 2010 Cabernet Franc from D & O Wine Cellars. Quite nice if I do say so myself. We'll see what the rest of the night brings.

Right now, having a small (3-4 oz) glass of 2010 Cabernet Franc from D & O Wine Cellars. Quite nice if I do say so myself. We'll see what the rest of the night brings.

I guess it's 5 O'clock someplace . . . perhaps in the middle of the Atlantic?

Had a sh!tty day dispatching 911 today. Started with Guinness and I'm going onto a bottle of Seven Deadly Zins. Very good wine for the price

I guess it's 5 O'clock someplace . . . perhaps in the middle of the Atlantic?

I had a Sr VP at work who use to say you couln't drink til the malls were open. He then followed with "there's a mall open somwhere". Those meetings were usually at 9:00 am on a Friday. We waited til the Happy Hour of 4:00 to start.

Opened a bottle of Runningwolf's, Tall Ships, Niagara-Cayuga blend.
Very tasty. Thanks for sharing, Dan.

Opened a bottle of Runningwolf's, Tall Ships, Niagara-Cayuga blend.
Very tasty. Thanks for sharing, Dan.

My daughter and son-in-law stopped in tonight. He killed the rest of the bottle we opened on Sunday. He loved it Dan.

Latest posts

Back