What R you DRINKING today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you all believe a Blueberry/Blackberry/Cab/Bergamais blend! We bottled all last week & had a little of this & a little of that left, sooo just put the left overs in a bottle with a mushroom cork & put it in the wine chiller. It is quite GOOD!

Enjoying a glass of Red Muscadine from last year. I think this may be the last of it unless I find a bottle that I hid before.

roflmao, I found a case under the pool table I didn't know I had. :db

Enjoying a glass of Red Muscadine from last year. I think this may be the last of it unless I find a bottle that I hid before.

Doug, I opened a bottle of your wine from last summers get-together at your place. It didn't have a label on it but it was a light red. It was very good. Was it your red muscadine?

Doug, I opened a bottle of your wine from last summers get-together at your place. It didn't have a label on it but it was a light red. It was very good. Was it your red muscadine?

Hmmm no label, not sure what that could have been or if it was even mine. I thought I had labels of some type on everything. Could have been.

HUH, damn it you found it. I was hoping to smuggle that out this Spring when I get down there. Be sides, what were you doing under the pool table?

What was I doing under the pool table????? What was you doing under my pool table???

Bay Bridge White Zinfandel, $3.48 per 750 ml bottle. I need the bottles! :D

Tasting My Mango,my Red Grape,Blue grape,Peach,Apple,Pom. Blueberry,Cranberry,Pear.mixed fruit,then racking.

Suave Classico tasting to today :dg
Thinking it's comming a long but has a real STRONG nutty like flavor. Hoping it smoothens out.

(taste 2)
Well after a whole glass it's still a little strong, the second glass was a little better.

(Taste 3)
now it's getting beddr'er the nuddy flaver is sroothing out smore.

(taste 4)
I dunno why peable age stuff yaknow. Dis'ome preddy srooth suff now i was having a riddle taise an WAMMO!!! iit taises awsome.:d:d affer onry 4 glasses :p

Hi guys,

I never drink wine or beer because these are harmful for the health and causes many diseases. I drink fresh fruits juices. I drink orange juice daily. Tonight I want multifruits juice, it is mixed of apple, orange, strawberry, and peer juices.

That's interesting, since this forum is for those (many) of us who enjoy making and drinking wine.

If you are so anti-wine, why are you on this forum? Just bored?

Latest posts

Back