What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one and it went well. I bought those 4oz plastic wine glasses at the party store and threw them out when we were done. With smaller glasses people will try more wines and if they didn't like something, not so much is dumped. Everyone brought hourdurves to share.

The group from N/W PA are having one in July and I will be hosting another one in August for anyone interested.

The 4oz glasses idea is great! When I send out invites, I will encourage people to bring fingerfoods to share.

If I were anywhere near PA, I would so be there. FL to PA is quite a drive.

had a wonderful dinner out with a friend i haddnt seen in awhile!!! ....the birthday celebration continues LOL!

was an awsome day , got my hair done as well...took another 2 inches off i think....had it thinned out quite a bit as well!! i run my hand though it and it seem theres nothing there but i do luv it! look the same as last time , but just less fluffy!LOL

Well pulling today. Hopefully, Mike will have it pulled and the new pump on by this afternoon. I hate going without water. :slp

I did that once. We lost the prime because we had a bad foot. After getting on the good foot we were fine. The ordeal was one I'd like to pass on.

Good Luck. You can always bath in wine.

running to the wine stoe, need me some bottles for the balckberry!! what a long drive for bottles.....maybe ill hit my jewlers as well
sssssshhhhhhhhh DNW dont know that ill be doing that as well !

At work at the first job today. Going to job number two at 3pm
booked my hotel room at the comfort inn for July 10th to the 11th :)

Tonight I had the great pleasure of having dinner with Doug (FFEMT128) and his family. Doug's daughter Becca was in town for orientation at Edinboro University all day and we met for dinner before they left to go back home to Pittsburgh. We shared a few bottles of wine at an out door restaurant on the lake. Of course I behaved and didn't tell his daughter about the bars she could get into..LOL

Doug and his family
Dougandfamily.jpg

Great to meet ya, a fine looking family there but what the heck were you thinking Doug letting your family meet that crackpot! :slp Worked like a dog today with the boss and then mowed the lawn. I am freaking shot. I was kind of hoping I could bury him but he didnt give up. I bet he will be sore tomorrow though!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thought stair building was easy as he used to do it many many eons ago but the stuff he has us building these days aint nothing like those cheesy stairs back then and it was great to beat the crap out of him today!!!! He was struggling all day and said this is f###ing hard stuff and then I told him this was an easy stair, wait till Tuesday when we start the other job!!! I guaranty he will disappear upstairs on that one! :)

sounds fun!!!

i just got back jeeesh im whooopedddddd. went to a cycle store for DNW little did i know he was planning on buying a new pair of cylce shoes *slaps forhead*
and much to his surprise we stoped at my jewlers for a redeign on a pair of my earrings LMAO!!! so i left my stones at the jewlers and will be back in wilmington in a month to pick up a pretty new pair!!!

then to the wine store a few shops down. got DNW a beer kit to make for me to drink (evil nikki huh) and i got 8 cases of green 750ml bottles....i so wont go there with the price cuz i paid full bill on that! no steals for nikki today!

so were back home trying to recoup and relax..this heat is nasty but im loving it!

Cant beat that!!!! Doug seems like a fantastic guy with a good woman behind him. I can only wish that Becca stays strong through school and makes her parents proud.!!!!

Leanne and I are going to have an "orientation" period ourselves but we are hoping t o maybe come out your way and meet some of our friends on here. Maybe soon. maybe not. lets get her here first.

Some of you may remember a crazy post I made a while back about a dream I had. Smurfe was throwing a party for the forum. We all met in Florida. Everyone was there. Nice to dream, but for you to have an opportunity to meet and hang out in person for a spell...."priceless".

I am really glad I have everyone in here as my friend, somehow, even if its a dream, I hope I get a chance to meet as many of you can as I can in person some day.

Through all the sarcasmn and funning, I am proud to be amongst all of you.

I mean it.

Tonight I had the great pleasure of having dinner with Doug (FFEMT128) and his family. Doug's daughter Becca was in town for orientation at Edinboro University all day and we met for dinner before they left to go back home to Pittsburgh. We shared a few bottles of wine at an out door restaurant on the lake. Of course I behaved and didn't tell his daughter about the bars she could get into..LOL

And what a fine family. Now Dan can keep his eye on her and report back to DAD! :pic

The well is done!!!! We have water. It was rough work. I had to make sure my hand was steady on the throttle on the quad and keep the speed very slow while Mike was pulling the 125 feet of water line up from the well but I did it and phew am I exhausted. :tz

I can now run the dishwasher, clothes washer and take a shower all at the same time! Thank you God.

Thanks everyone and thank for the good company Dan. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks. I'm whooped from the day and the drive, going to get a glass of wine and sit on the porch.

Latest posts

Back