What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I thought I was dying. My SIL and I stripped 1200 square feet of old shingles off my daughters and his house today. It got up into the mid 80's here in Florida, but on the roof it was at least 110 degrees.
But now that I've really splurged, and had a bottle of my 09 blackberry, I know I'm going to live.
Now tomorrow, we have the other half to do, and then get ready to install metal roofing back on it.
That is after a couple inspections by the county.
And to think, I could be looking for more blackberries on the road side.
Our kids, we have to love them while we can.

Nothing worse then roofing in the summer except for maybe paving in the summer.

Not sure guys...being mauled and then eaten by a bear is probably worse than either of those things. But if the happenings are strictly construction related then yes, those things are hard to beat.

Have a Great trip !!!!!
I work today then off for the weekend ,hope the weather is half descent .

Heading to my SIL in Embleton and stopping at the winery on the way home. Hope the weather holds off. Looking cloudy and windy here right now.

Have to bring my dog to a "Vet" appointment (normal scheduled) and then do some serious wine work that I have been slacking off on " patiently waiting".

Just racked 30 GALLONS of Home brew I made last Saturday ( National Homebrew Day)

Trip to Embleton, then to Volant Winery home making dinner. Tomorrow we will participate in the Race for the Cure and then who knows what.

Wade are you coming to the wine event solo on thursday i thought originally that you were bringing a wine judge from aws.
carmine

Ps I went turkey hunting this morning it was pouring rain upstate ny. I missed another jake thats 2 weeks in arow. I shouldnt have shot it was a little to far.

I was supposed to bring another judge but her husbands plans have changed and he has to go to work in Germany. Ill still be bringing a judge though(Me) :) :a1:re

Just hanging out today but need to clean the mess up we made last night when BRo Inlaw & wife came over to drink some wine ,oh & try the SP . Thier son was with them and him & our son decided they should try wine to see if they like it ,they did so now I have to watch my stash when they're around lol .

Second rack on my blueberry then to Circus with GGC then back here for dinner and some wine ...:b

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers! Zoogie

Added last ingredients to skeeter pee. Cleaned 5 cases of wine bottles that have been soaking since yesterday, now have raisin hands. Am having a glass of Merlot and then will bottle the white zinfandel before supper.

Latest posts

Back