What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't kill anyone on a Friday, then you miss the entire weekend in jail. Always on a Monday! :)

Have had a really bad yesterday followed by a really bad last night. I had 1.5 hrs sleep and want nothing more than to call in sick... but I know its a high case load day and will feel guilty if I do that. So with limited makeup and a no fuss ponytail, here goes nothing! Wish me luck please, I am gonna need it not to kill anyone!

Heading up to L'uva Bella Winery to pick up juice buckets and meet some new forum friends, have lunch, and share some wines.

Ok this is a test to try and post attachments from my Droid. We are at luva bellas eating lunch with WMT friends.

Top pic is Julie & husband,
Shoebiedoo, Rocky & wife
Almargata & wife, Hokapsig
Rodo & wife, Flem & wife

ForumRunner_20120331_132300.jpg

ForumRunner_20120331_132333.jpg

ForumRunner_20120331_132429.jpg

ForumRunner_20120331_132506.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And a handsome group, it is!!
Had a great time. Thanks, everyone. We'll have to do it again. :wy

I had a really good time, am so happy I got to meet Shoebiedoo, Rocky and his wife. We got to do this again!

And remember July 7th!

Bev and I had a wonderful time at L'Uva Bella, meeting with Julie, Dan, Al, Rod, Bill, Mike, Steve and most of their "better halves." It was great company, great wine and great food. Thank you for including us. We look forward to the next meeting.

Rocky it was great to meet you, Bill and Steve for the first time along with your wife. It was indeed a great day, we were treated well at the estabishment and as always it was good to see the rest of the crew.

I picked up a bottle today of Italian Amarone produced by Chateau Des Crois Chien. It was bottled 3/25/2012. I was trying to figure out who's wine this was if anyone can help me out that was at lunch today.

It was really great to meet you all, and a special thanks to the folks at Luva Bella.:b

I had a GREAT time meeting new friends and tasting GREAT wines. I encourage all other board members who are near by to attend the next meeting as I felt warmly welcomed into group. Mrs. Ho has made it clear that she must attend the next meeting. I will make sure that Bushy Run Winery brings some bottles for the group's tasting pleasure.

I picked up a bottle today of Italian Amarone produced by Chateau Des Crois Chien. It was bottled 3/25/2012. I was trying to figure out who's wine this was if anyone can help me out that was at lunch today.

I confess, It was mine. Tell me I didn't misspell TROIS LOL (House of the Three Dogs)! and remember, it's still young and needs a some time yet so don't open it tomorrow then flame me <grin>
Today was a BLAST! It's always nice to have faces behind the posts.

Great time yesterday at the get-together, plus had to attend a 70th birthday party last nite for one of our close friends. Turned out to be a very loooong but enjoyable day and night!! Also thanks to Luva Bella for putting up with us, & letting us share our own wine in their resturant. Don't think too many other places would let the customers do this.... The waitresses also seems to enjoy sampling our wines too.

Al

Hi Dan, that is from Steve (Shoebiedoo). He calls his operation Chateau des Trois Chen (House of the three dogs).

Whoops! Sorry Steve, did not see your reply.

Last edited:
Back