What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rocky and Steve. The bottle is put away for future tasting. Steve I figured out your winery name when I put it in Goggle Translate but you should see what it brought up first before I put in the last letter and the last word. It came up as Castle of the Three Sh!ts until I added the letter "n" and then it came up "Castle of the three Dogs".

Thanks Rocky and Steve. The bottle is put away for future tasting. Steve I figured out your winery name when I put it in Goggle Translate but you should see what it brought up first before I put in the last letter and the last word. It came up as Castle of the Three Sh!ts until I added the letter "n" and then it came up "Castle of the three Dogs".

That's too funny! Would have been more appropriate I think. :sm

Hi Dan, that is from Steve (Shoebiedoo). He calls his operation Chateau des Trois Chen (House of the three dogs).

Whoops! Sorry Steve, did not see your reply.

Its OK Rocky. I'm used to being the " Cellophane Man" :(

short bucket

Did anyone that got buckets at Luva Bella yesterday end up with a short bucket? My Pinot Noir has only about 5 gallons instead of 6.

didn't open yet... will let you know, they all feel filled to the top. Been cutting the jungle outside, letting the buckets warm for a day or so. Guessing the instructions are the same as last years as I wasn't given anything this year?? Everything should be ready to start, just pull the lid, stir & wait for the yeast to do its magic...... have to check if I have enough 6 gal carboys, if not have plenty of 5's & will have to put some juice into 1//2 gal jugs when finishing the Primarys.

Al

I'm wondering should I say something to the winery? There was no spillage in the car.

I'd call them, Bill. Both of mine were almost too full. About 1 inch from the top. Both are already happily fermenting after putting on brew belts last night.

I'd call them, Bill. Both of mine were almost too full. About 1 inch from the top. Both are already happily fermenting after putting on brew belts last night.

I wish I had 9 brew belts <grin> I've got the reds on a belt..the whites can take as long as they want!

Did anyone that got buckets at Luva Bella yesterday end up with a short
bucket? My Pinot Noir has only about 5 gallons instead of 6.

I didn't get any in that variety but the ones I did get were full. At least you live nearby in the event they want to do somthing for you.

Been a decent weekend. Tried on dresses for a friends wedding, I get to be Maid of Honor....again... yup 2 times for the same bride, lets hope I am not the bad luck charm LOL I should up load the pic of the dress, its the wrong color (had to order the correct one) but it fits....and it was SMALLER than the size i tried on 2 weeks ago!!!! YAY Me!!!!

My son in law decided it was time this weekend that it was time our wines had there own website.
I must admit, he did a prety good jop putting somthing together over this past weekend.
http://fourseasonswines.webs.com/
Check it out, join our members list have fun with it.

Latest posts

Back