What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, did you get those at Sam's? Looks really nice!

Yes, the tall ones. The short ones I got at COSTCO. those are nice as they come with a wood top.

Yes had some from my homebrew club to remove and put some wine back. I also had help in painting the parged walls. Still have about 60 cases to be brought down. I stopped counting at 130 cases when they brought them up. I still have 19 carboys to bottle. I will get help when its time to bottle them.

yea, this keeps my mind off my "other" problems. nice distraction..

Pretty sure they don't sell those anymore. You know Costo, if you see something you like, you better buy it as it will most likely NOT be there the next time your in the store!

Racked the Bluberry tonight only to discover I HAVE NO FREAKING RUBBER BUNGS!!!! <<<Palm Face>>> teach me to round up supplies FIRST!!! GRRRRR ... no balloons.. BUT I do have rubber gloves... Ill take a pic later, should be pretty stinking funny!!!

Racked the Bluberry tonight only to discover I HAVE NO FREAKING RUBBER BUNGS!!!! <<<Palm Face>>> teach me to round up supplies FIRST!!! GRRRRR ... no balloons.. BUT I do have rubber gloves... Ill take a pic later, should be pretty stinking funny!!!

ingenious, love it :db

Got some Sumot Lemoir in the primary fermenter.

I know you're wondering what Sumot Lemoir is.

Think of Penot Noir.

Well, I've got the "skeeter P" in the primary and my wife said she just could not call it Skeeter P and still drink it, so we have named ours something else. "Summer Lemon" but named Sumot Lemoir and pronounce it like you would the Penot Noir. :D

Got some Sumot Lemoir in the primary fermenter.

I know you're wondering what Sumot Lemoir is.

Think of Penot Noir.

Well, I've got the "skeeter P" in the primary and my wife said she just could not call it Skeeter P and still drink it, so we have named ours something else. "Summer Lemon" but named Sumot Lemoir and pronounce it like you would the Penot Noir. :D

LOL, that is just wrong, but love it :)

Stopped by Premier Produce in the strip district this am and picked up 200 corks on my way into work. Hoping to get some green bottles cleaned this weekend and do some bottling.

Attending the 31st annual New Mexico Vine & Wine Conference in ABQ. Just had lunch with Dennis Rak and his wife from Double A Vineyards (owners). It really is a small community in the wine making world.

PS they love NM and are already planning their next trip out this way this Summer!

Attending the 31st annual New Mexico Vine & Wine Conference in ABQ. Just had lunch with Dennis Rak and his wife from Double A Vineyards (owners). It really is a small community in the wine making world.

PS they love NM and are already planning their next trip out this way this Summer!

Well I can here in your writing that you are having a good time.

Starting to come down with a bug I think. Throat is getting sore. Took a shot of Jalepeno Pepper. Burns bad enough when your throat doesn't hurt. Note to self and others....Don't try this at home.....On an after note. Throat feels better beleive it or not.

Latest posts

Back