What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bottled 6 gallons of Chiantai, and have 3 gallons of Apple waiting to be bottled.

working on a couple essays tonight, then probly tutoring a buddy in algebra.... i sound like I'm in High School..... jeesh I am too old for this!

Thats wonderful Doug!!! I love that on this forum we can support more than each others wining :)

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of our next grandchild. Baby Greta should be here sometime today. :ft

Congrats Rick! I will be awaiting for the arrival of our first grandchild this August.

Thanks and here she is looking a lot like her two bigger sisters.

Greta 2-22-12.jpg

Lucy Hazel Christmas 2011.jpg

Ah Rick you have some real cuties in your family. Glad everything worked out. Again, congrats.

work, doctors visit, and then Ash Wednesday Mass. Congrats over there Rick, great looking kids there!

Thank you all for the congrats and kind words. I'm hoping to get up to the hospital today so I can hold her.

Grape wine

stated new Grape wine today. Racked my sweet red onion wine.racking my Cranberry on Saturday,Blueberry cranberry mix.on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back