Welcome

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I think I have my sig fixed. Now I just have to find a copy of my profile pic.

Hey everyone. I've made it over here now too ;)

Was formerly Dean at FVW. That username was taken here.

Last edited:
Welcome to Winemakingtalk, Dean. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Ok, looks like I found my old ID. I'm really here on Dean as well. Any mod out there, please feel free to delete the new DeanD account I created. I feel a little sheepish for doing that. I admin a few forums and wow, what a Noob I am. :re

Absolutely Mike. A lot of mine were gone and now most of them are back.

Yea it took us awhile to track down all the various image directories and then do search and replaces to make them all resolve again. I feel that we got most.

Crazy amount of photos really for that size of forum, I think 20,000 or something.

Yea it took us awhile to track down all the various image directories and then do search and replaces to make them all resolve again. I feel that we got most.

Crazy amount of photos really for that size of forum, I think 20,000 or something.

That's because Tom was over there saying "Pic or it didn't happen!" :)

I think I,m here

Somebody say HI !!! so I know I finally got on here. I'm from FineVineWines forum. Glad to be here, but it was A..... struggle ( for someone who is computer stupid)!!!!

BOB

Somebody say HI !!! so I know I finally got on here. I'm from FineVineWines forum. Glad to be here, but it was A..... struggle ( for someone who is computer stupid)!!!!

BOB

Hi Bob,

Welcome to winemakingtalk.

Welcome to the other side of the three-ring circus, all you FVW'ers.. Nice to see the community getting bigger here - i was a frequent hoverer of the FVW forums but never made a post.. This merger should be a lot of fun; i hope to learn from and possibly teach some of ya's

Back