Welcome

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
I just wanted to say welcome to all the Fine Vine Wine forum members! I truly hope you enjoy your new forum as much as your old forum.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you who I haven't had the chance to know as of yet.

I would also like to welcome everyone here from FVW. Most of you already know a lot of us here and you you find little differences between the two forums. Awesome members willing to help out, maybe a little more humor displayed, lots of fun and knowledge to pass around and share!

Good lord there better not be a whole lot of PA'ers that came over here! I dont know how many more we can fit! LOL. Come1 come all!

Maybe someone will be close to me now (pouts) I'm gettin lonely stick on this peninsula!

High all. I had some password issues getting logged in. I hope there is not another PeterZ here or I just hijacked his account!!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

eeeegaaaads another resident chemist! LOL Peter welcome to the party. Must be nice to join a new forum and start out with over 1200 posts!
Mike's the chemist. I'm the ex-chemist turned IT weenie.

How do I change my sig? It obviously did not translate well from the FVW forum.

Good to see you over here Peter. We can always use another chemist on site.

Love the sig, it looks like an IT weenie designed it for sure! :)

Hey PeterZ! Appleman wants to know if you ever got the new house built in the DC area or if you are still there. You haven't posted much of that info in the last couple years. Welcome over here!

Awesome job on the import. I swear there are pics showing up now that were not showing up on FVW's. :br

Latest posts

Back