This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to meet ya'll. That thing looks like a cross betwwen a swordfish anda catfish!

Thanks everyone. It is actually a spoonbill. There is a short season for them on the Mississippi in the early spring. They don't feed on anything but plankton. So the only way to catch them is snagging them with a big hook. Their meat is very white and is almost like chicken. It is excellent. The big females are full of eggs and sometimes worth over 1500 dollars per fish. They sell the eggs as caviar. But now there is very strict rules about size limits and selling so people cant do that any more. You are limited to 2 fish per day.

Just saw this thread and figured what the heck. This is a recent picture of me and the wife. Using it for our label too.

nancy and I.jpg

DavidB,

Nice to meet you, nice pic of you and your wife

DavidB...You look familiar. Your avatar does to...:)

Well, if you've been to North Carolina at anytime - we may have met. I do get around this state from time to time. Some days I go to the mountains, and some days I'm at the Beach. What's really fun is when it happens in the same week! Gotta love that four letter word "work"

:)

Thanks ellijay for putting some faces to the names here, its so great when someone posts their pics as it often entices omeone else to also!

Figured I'd put a new pic up. MoJo (the green one) was in a good mood tonight so I took a piccy :D

Photo on 2010-12-20 at 20.00 #2.jpg

Lord don't go there I'd have way to much posting to do with the horses and dogs and that **** cat(still love him but he is a PITA)

Just trying to help you keep your mind off the wine and boost your post count. :)

well I can do that easy enough if you want me to post pics I can do that too....LOL

Latest posts

Back