This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no doubt its a great hobby ( : and 4000 post? comon lol ill be celebrating once i hit 400 you grizzly old spamster you (;

me in Morecambe with Eric! :D

080608.17.jpg

I am more worried about this poor guy Eric. How long do you figure she made him stand like that?

LOL

As promised

I am the one in the hard hat and the hard soled shoes.
LMAO

troy plants.jpg

go to youtube and search for 'morecambe and wise'. They are a British institution! :)

Is that a new pic Troy cause it looks way different then many of tne others you have posted.

Hey poet, I love Morecambe & Wise, grew up with loads of British shows here in NZ. They were Hilarious!
Welcome, by the way!

Its made by New England Firearms. Nice little shotgun, full choke, very accurate.

I took that pic last night. I wouldn't be caught dead in those coveralls, it was all part of the "scene"!! LOL

The only reason I was wearing the hard hat at 2 in the morning was in case a fell down!!!

Well here's a pic of me and a friend who needless to say has been sampling I'm the one on the left.
meandgoob.jpg

oh that was last year so I'm even more gray now LOL

Hey Sirs its a pleasure to meet you and match up a face to the name. Glad you found our (a little dysfunctional) family. You're going to need us because before long your real family will be seeing less and less of you as the obsession takes over..

oh they've seen less of me for a good bit this isn't my only obsession I collect everything, now not only am I making wine I'm collecting glass carboys and wine bottles of course my wife is loving it as well.

Latest posts

Back