This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me

This is me as you can see my wife enjoys catching me at my best

Attachments

• sleeping beauty #1.bmp
    15.1 KB · Views: 168
And here is bunch of folks from Western Pa from this forum that have gotten together several times for meet and greets

Doug (ffemt128), Rod (Rodo), Sue (Mrs Runningwolf), Dan (Runningwolf), Julie, Micheal (our map creator), Steve (Wyntheef), Kat (Mrs Xanxer), Dan (Xanxer82)

DSCN2061.jpg

Dan (Runningwolf), Julie, Dave (Pittsbur), Doug (ffemt128), Steve (DJrockingsteve)

DSCN1925.jpg

And this one you'll just have to guetroyss who that is...
!
ugly-man.jpg

Last edited:
YEP, whatver wolf said! And what Wade said too. Always really neat to put the face to the name. sure has made thins alot more friendly.

Like I said to Seth in PM. We may mess witheach other, but I have been in here for a while, and I have seen noone judge anyone.

So dont be shy, geez louise, we are in this together. Go ahead and post your picture if you havent already.

great pictures Dan, except who in the world are they? Identify please.

I think I recognize Doug. And I almost want to say that is DAN(X-Dan and his wife), the other girl I seen on Americas most wanted. Who are the rest?

C'mon, you can tell us.

Im trying to build up my postsso I can get another cerificate on my wall when I hit 4000 posts!

LOL

awesome thread. first time i've took the time to go thru the entire thing. love everyone's pics! i especially like the last group photos from the PA get-together! i will try to find a pic...

11844_1252337304787_1120162560_30805376_7341859_n.jpg

i'm the old lady on the left...my beautiful neice on the right...at a jason aldean concert last october. can't believe it's been almost a year ago...seems like just yesterday.

I dont see any old ladies, just beautiful vibrant ones, you must have cropped the picture! LOL.

So your name is Rica? I am assuming, I have a tenency to do that! LOL

Why do you always steal my pick up lines Dan?

Rica, "squeeze me, press me, make me wine"

Sometimes I just feel like a grape!

LMFAO now.

:)

Don't know if I posted this pic
I'm on the left in the tank top. This was taken at one of my Wine Club Pool meeting.

picture.php

Bucket list

You have heard of a "Bucket List" a group of things you want to do..

Well here is ONE bucket...

picture.php

You have heard of a "Bucket List" a group of things you want to do..

Well here is ONE bucket...

picture.php

wow, now that's what i call a wine party! this is a wonderful community...i feel blessed to have found you. i've had fun with many hobbies in the past, but never have i had a hobby with this kind of support!
btw, i caught hubby and bro in law talking about wineries and trellises last night...bro in law's coworker/friend is the one that got me into this...i think he's getting to us all, lol

Back