REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my allinonewinepump for the first time today to transfer a batch of Dragon's Blood from Primary to Secondary. Worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Don't filter cloudy wine. You will end up with clogged filters.

Rich,
I understand the issue with filtering cloudy wines will cause the filter to clog.
Talking with the distributor a couple of times on what my options are he suggested filtering.
Now they are in the process of bottling their own product and I "could" take my carboy and have them filter, but I would have to be available at a moments notice.
Any ideas most welcome.

Thanks,
Steve

Rich,
Now they are in the process of bottling their own product and I "could" take my carboy and have them filter, but I would have to be available at a moments notice.

Any ideas most welcome.

In the event you are available when they call, then take it over.

Have you added Pectic Enzyme?

Yes, pectic enzyme was the first thing I tried, then bentonite.
Hopefully I can take it over to them.

Thanks,

Steve

Well worth it

The pump work great, just as advertised. I have used it for racking, filtering, and bottling. I have moved on to larger batches of wine(18 gallons) and the "allinone" prevents me from lifting full kegs. I had some technical questions and Steve spoke with me at great lengths about them. It's nice to deal with an experienced winemaker and not just a person who fields calls. I have already begun singing the praises of this pump to anyone who listens.

After reading so many good things about the allinone wine pump I have purchased one.
UPS arrived today with the package safe and in good shape. I went straight to the wine cellar and filled a carboy full of water. The pump hooked up very easily and I then proceeded to rack the water first from carboy to carboy than filled a few bottles. It was so simple to setup the tubing and operate.
Over the years I have lifted to many full carboys and waited way to long to buy the Allinone.

Steve

Well what can I say that already hasn't been said?!!
Steve, thank you for a fantastic product! I have used it a few times already to degas and wow love how cool it is to see all of those tiny bubbles rising to the top.
I also bought the filter setup and will give it a go in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Steve

Vacuumpumpman, I just used your bottle filler to vacuum pump into a 24L barrel. Realize not what it's made for but worked like a charm......needed the small bung to fit barrel. Great product!

Vacuumpumpman, I just used your bottle filler to vacuum pump into a 24L barrel. Realize not what it's made for but worked like a charm......needed the small bung to fit barrel. Great product!

Yes I do make all attachments from barrels to flex tanks to small glass bottles.

I always like to talk to the consumer to see what they are wanting to do and how we can make it happen- Typically for barrels and flex tanks I would recommend using the 1/2'' racking cane size.

Yes I do make all attachments from barrels to flex tanks to small glass bottles.

I always like to talk to the consumer to see what they are wanting to do and how we can make it happen- Typically for barrels and flex tanks I would recommend using the 1/2'' racking cane size.

So do you sell a different barrel filler, or should I just keep using the bottle filler? Also is 1/2" outside diameter? Can't wait to bottle with your pump.
Nice 'better mouse trap'!

So do you sell a different barrel filler, or should I just keep using the bottle filler? Also is 1/2" outside diameter? Can't wait to bottle with your pump.
Nice 'better mouse trap'!

sgift (steve)

It was a pleasure talking to you yesterday. I realized that the size of your barrel opening was only 1/2'' wide and that's why you were using the bottle filler to fill the barrel.
I am sending you a custom #3 - 2 hole bung that has your standard 3/8'' racking hose attachment on it.

Does anyone else have similar barrels to these ? and if so do you know the brand name ?

The barrel I am using is from Artsandcraftsofmexico, 24L American oak. Very happy with it.....heavy duty, thick staves and well made. I should say that Steve has been great to work with as many of you have observed.

Last edited:
I just finished bottling a batch of Dragon Blood using the All-in-One, and I can honestly say it took more time to sanitize the bottles than it did to bottle the entire batch! I love this thing! Not only is it speedy, but it's neat - I've gotten the hang of it and didn't spill a drop throughout the process, and there was nothing left in the carboy when it finished pumping!
I'll add that Steve has awesome customer service. Last Sunday when I was filtering my Riesling and had a question, he called me within an hour to help me out. You don't get that kind of response many places these days.
Great job, Steve!
Nell

I just finished bottling a batch of Dragon Blood using the All-in-One, and I can honestly say it took more time to sanitize the bottles than it did to bottle the entire batch! I love this thing! Not only is it speedy, but it's neat -
Nell

It's funny that you mentioned that it takes longer to sanitize the bottles - compared to bottling with the all in one wine pump -

That is one of the main reasons I came up with this product -

Allinone pressure washer/bottle sanitizer

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49381

I was given this pump as a gift about a year and a half ago! It's been a life saver in helping us bottle and rack ones from one carboy to the other. Steve has been very helpful as well! Highly recommended!

Steve,

This is a truly amazing product with truly exceptional customer service!

Several weeks ago, late on a Friday, I found myself in a difficult situation. As an inexperienced winemaker, I had pressed my wine into a large tank and realized there was no way I was going to be able to rack off the gross lees in a few days or siphon by gravity. There was no way I was lifting this tank full of at least 25 Gallons of wine. I began to search for a solution. It was around 9:30pm Friday night and I was reading WMT and investigating the AIO pump. I went to the AIO website and described my situation in the contact us section. It seemed like a good fit for me, but clearly on a Friday night the earliest I could expect to hear from someone from the company would be Monday. I proceeded to try to get as much info as I could. I started to watch the video where Steve describes the product. Approximately 30 seconds into the video, my phone rings. It was Steve. Late Friday night he called and spent around 30 minutes describing advantages/ disadvantages of using his product in my situation. He called instantly! He offered solutions and situations where I wouldn't need it as well---he was offering genuine winemaking advice without necessarily trying to push his product. However, it was clear by the end of the discussion that his product fit all my needs and was capable of so much more. He said he would send it out first thing in the morning and I would get it late next week. I sheepishly explained how I really wanted it by Tuesday so I could rack off the gross lees. He made it happen. At no additional cost. Amazing. Even more amazing was how timely it arrived on Tuesday, how perfectly packaged it was, and how he answered my phone call immediately to walk me through every step of setup and implementation! It sure was easy to use! And It worked beautifully! I quickly racked into carboys off the gross lees. For my first time with a large volume of wine--- it was effortless! No lifting, quick and effortless! For the first time I would actually describe racking as fun! And to think I can now filter and bottle with this with similar ease, I am amazed at what I can do for such an affordable price! I can't wait to perform these other tasks with the AIO!

Thanks Steve for the product and truly amazing customer service!!!

Last edited:
Honestly, couldn't live without this thing.

I ordered my All In One last year when I opened The Corkery. Since then, there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not using this thing frequently. It gets used for transferring from primary to carboy, degassing, racking prior to filtration and I also use it to sanitize carboys. I have ZERO idea as to how any winemaking shop could get by without one of these, seriously. To have to degass with a stick for 5 minutes??? To me, that seems so stone age when the All in One is available.

My bottle washer and computer excluded, it's the single most important piece of equipment I have in the store. I've actually ordered another to have as a backup because The Corkery is in Ontario, Canada and I feel safer knowing that I don't have any down time if one should have issues (which it hasn't). It's THAT important to me. The fact that Steve is so customer focused just makes owning one of these that much better an experience. He's always available to talk to if I have questions and hugely knowledgeable about his product and winemaking in general. Bravo.

Back