REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my allinonewinepump over the 4th of July weekend and it was delivered the following Wednesday. Not even a holiday weekend can slow Steve down. It was so easy to set up. If you can tell red from blue the set up is a breeze, I didn't even have to ask my husband for help. I used it today and it was so easy. Degassing with a heavy drill always gave me a backache and aggravated the tendonitis in my elbow. This went quickly with no mess. I love it. I had a question about a nylon barb coupler and Steve called and explained what it was and answered a couple more questions I had. I think this is a great product with excellent customer service and it is so simple to operate.

Mary Lou

Just wanted to do a quick review of the pump now that I've had it for several months. AWESOME! I couldn't imagine living without it now. The simplicity, not having to move the carboy being emptied at racking (causing the sediment to move), the ease of bottling all the wine at the same level, and the auto degassing at racking are all awesome. But, the real treat is how Steve the owner has been the biggest champion of customer service I have ever experienced! From my original order to resolving a couple of breakage issues (my own fault), Steve has been quick to respond and has gone above and beyond what I would expect.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Just got my Allinone!

I finally broke down and bought an Allinone wine pump. I have been looking at these for almost six months trying to decide if I should buy one. I have been known by friends as being very frugal (OK, Cheap). I just started making wine about a year ago and have made four or five kits since then. During this time, I have been reading the reviews looking for just one negative review that would support not buying one. I have been unable to find even one. I even did my own research into buying a pump and then trying to buy all the hoses, stoppers and valves to make it work similar to the Allinone pump. When I added it all up, it just didn’t make sense to try to reinvent the wheel to get the same thing that already has been assembled, and by all accounts worked well. I didn’t have to try to figure out how to drill through the various bungs and when I added it all up it wasn’t any less expensive (remember I’m frugal!). I think what really helped me decide was last week when I opened a bottle of wine I bottled last fall and was disappointed when it came out fizzy as if it had a light carbonation. I had spent several hours using a drill mounted stirrer on this wine before bottling.

So, I e-mailed Steve with a question and he called me back almost immediately. We spoke for a while and he explained how the Allinone pump works and how it can degas a wine while racking. He also told me about the headspace eliminator which can also help degas a wine. Not only that, but Steve personally delivered the Allinone since we live not too far from each other. Talk about great customer service! And Steve has called me several times to make sure everything is working and that I don’t have any questions. I have only used the Allinone pump three or four times since I got it last week and it worked flawlessly. I plan on getting the filter system to attach to it. I also bought the bottle filler adapter and I look forward to bottling my wine. If you’re thinking about this system, I highly recommend it as it is really a cost effective and effortless way to rack, degas and bottle your wine.

All in one wine pump

I've used the "All in One Wine Pump" for transferring, degassing and bottling. It's simple and easy to use. The system saves time and doesn't require extensive set up. It's a good deal.

Matt

All In One Wine Pump

I bought this pump over a year ago and have loved it! It is such a time saver! I can usually do 10 cases of bottling Vodka in less than an hour. So far I've done over 300 cases and counting with no issues at all.

Bought my all in one about a month ago. Its been sitting in my work space waiting for bottling and racking time. Gotta say I have been itching to use it and this weekend was it. Did a test run with some H2O to be sure I had a handle on everything. Hooked my hoses and canes and went to it.
Awesome:
1. Did not have to pick up a carboy....back and shoulders happy!
2. Plenty of hose length to reach what I needed
3. Quite
4. Quick
5. Release valve allows for control
6. No lost wine from overfilling bottles
7. Easy to set up, sterilize, and clean.... like the color coding
8. All the pieces I needed were there and no gerry rigging was needed.
9. Had some questions about foam and gas concerns and sent a message out on the A-I-O site and had a response and call within a few hours addressing my concerns.
10 Even made my own adjustment to do a straight vacuum degas without racking. Worked great.

Best investment I have made in my wine making in a long time. So what are ya waiting for? Just get one.
Thanks for your help and a great product Steve!

The All In One Rocks

I ordered my All In One pump kit a few weeks ago on a Wednesday. It was delivered on Friday (two days later). I opened the box, but didn't have time to touch it for a couple of weeks. I did email Steve with one question about whether I could use it with an autosiphon racking setup and he called me within 10 minutes. We chatted for about 20 minutes. This is the type of service that all companies should strive for. I was floored. I had read about his customer service on here, but it truly is reality.

I did not use the pump at all until this weekend, when I had a batch to bottle. I hooked it up to play with for a few minutes. I racked some water between two carboys, then used it to fill two bottles with water. That was all the practice that I had before racking my wine to a carboy, then filling 30 bottles. It was so easy to use, even only having 5 minutes of playing with it before. I did notice while racking my wine to its bottling carboy how much CO2 it removed. I was amazed that I still had that much gas in it, and how much the All In One removed! I thought it was thoroughly degassed, but I was wrong!

I am extremely pleased with my All in One Wine pump. It's easy to set up, easy to use, and works perfectly. I cannot wait to use it again when it's racking or bottling time again. Thanks, Steve!

Thanks again everyone for taking time out of your busy schedule and post a review of the Allinonewinepump !

I designed a stainless steel bottle filler - almost identical to the original but made from stainless steel tubing.

I had some commercial wineries as for one and they are extremely happy with it.

So how much interest is out there for one ? Just curious

Thanks again everyone for taking time out of your busy schedule and post a review of the Allinonewinepump !

I designed a stainless steel bottle filler - almost identical to the original but made from stainless steel tubing.

I had some commercial wineries as for one and they are extremely happy with it.

So how much interest is out there for one ? Just curious

Pics? I'm not sure I'm following stainless steel tubing. I have a couple batches to bottle in the next week or two, if you need a tester.

Jim it is identical as the original ones - just made out of stainless steel

I have done this for people who make higher alcohol than wine - say perfume,vodka and natural essential oils.

Just trying to see if there is a demand for it other than the people I just mentioned.

I might be interested as I have a bunch of sour beers in the pipeline and would like to bottle them with the aio pump but am concerned about cross contamination with my clean beers and wines.

Do you have a pic? Is all the tubing stainless? No plastic?

Last edited:
Just the bottle filler is made from stainless tubing - still use your normal hoses unless u get newer ones and keep it separate so there is no cross contamination - that was one concern of a past customer.

Just the bottle filler is made from stainless tubing - still use your normal hoses unless u get newer ones and keep it separate so there is no cross contamination - that was one concern of a past customer.

All of this is stainless? The bung and both tubes? Or is it a rubber bung with stainless tubes?
IMG_2456-510x340.jpg

Last edited:
How would a stainless bung even seal? Don't think so.

Yes - it a rubber bung with stainless tubes -

I will try and get a picture up here shortly - I was just wondering is there was a desire for anyone wanting this type of setup.

When I see "stainless", I think "stainless steel". In this instance, it is some type of "stainless" plastic.

Here you go Rich -

I finally was able to take a picture so you know exactly what I am referring to -

newer [337x600].jpg

After reading this last couple of suggestions - I decided to make an attachment for the splash racking cane that will increase the removal of CO2 while racking.
The attachment requires no manipulation of the transfer hose.
I have been doing trials with some of my customers and they are reporting that the CO2 is completely removed in 1 or 2 rackings.
Great performance for those who want quick CO2 removal for early bottling.
Stay tuned for further updates!

Is this product up for sale on your site? I'm very interested in it.

Latest posts

Back