REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken
It does have a built in thermal switch to protect the pump from overheating -

Thanks for the reply Steve. I got a PM and a call from you within few hours of my post.

I haven't try it since our chat. i will put a room fan on it the next time i use it for bottling and racking.

Good customer service.

dangerdave said:
I just started my 40th batch of wine. After a year of use, and hundreds of gallons of wine bootled (1000+ bottles!), my allinone is still working perfectly!

Once again, Steve, thanks! :b It has more than paid for itself!

I ordered the bottling accessory last night. Steve was very nice over the phone and also very helpful. I can't wait to try it out!

Bottled for the first time using the all in one. This is the first time I had 30 bottles at the same height! Super easy to use once I got the hang of feathering the release valve once the bottles were 3/4 full.

I just received my bottling accessory from Steve and WOW! After a few practice rounds with an empty bottle and my carboy with water, it was a breeze! Can't wait to bottle my next batch in a few more days. A true time saver and with no mess. Steve you have created a great product and I wish you continued success!!!

Bottled for the first time using the all in one. This is the first time I had 30 bottles at the same height! Super easy to use once I got the hang of feathering the release valve once the bottles were 3/4 full.

So you release the valve at 3/4 full? I wait until it's at the bottom of the neck. I'll try your method next time.

I'm degassing Saurday. I understand that I need to transfer the wine from one carboy to another, four times, and the gas be gone, just like Beano.

I just crack the valve to slow the fill as it approaches the shoulder.

That is correct Roadpup, but everyone does it a little different. So what ever feels comfortable to you.
As for degassing - Typically just transfer using vacuum and by the 3 rd racking all the Co2 should be removed without having to do a separate degassing stage. Typically you do 2 rackings within the first 2 weeks - One from the primary to the carboy and approx a week latter to get it off the leaves

Steve, my spring inside the bypass valve rusted away. Where can I get a spring?

Are you running sulfite through this and not rinsing it out with water afterwards? Sulfites wreak havok on metal and should not be left with metals.

Are you running sulfite through this and not rinsing it out with water afterwards? Sulfites wreak havok on metal and should not be left with metals.

Note to self; Stop running Sulfite through vaccume bypass assembly :e

Last edited:
Eiither that, or operate the valve plunger a bunch of times while running water through the tubing.

wine got in the overflow bottle. then i forgot to clean the valve afterward. i wonder if i can get a stainless steel spring in it.

Well thanks for all the replies,
I have been trying to get ahold of Ken the past several days and we have been playing phone tag.
Wade you are exactly right about the sulfites eating up the metal vacuum release. It is also mentioned in the FAQ'S as well.
I do sell replacement valves for those of you who have this problem, with your allinone pumps

You can run sulfites through it but it must be immediately flushed afterwords to prevent rusting.

This post will serve 2 purposes, first I am tickled s**tless about my new allinonewinepump, I talked with Steve after my wife bought it for me, I had racked some wine and was happy but he said after I had a chance to use it to bottle with let people know what I thought about it, well as I said I am tickled sh**less, I was impressed using it to rack with but it was FUN to bottle with it. Second, this is my very first batch of wine to bottle, just wanted to say thanks to all the people on the forum for the information that they keep pumping out. I hope someday I will be able to pass on information that will help someone like ya'll have helped me.
Thanks Tom
Edit: Using the pvc capsules as a guide, notice how close the levels are in each bottle and it was my first time to use it.

20120920_010658.jpg

Last edited:
Well this was going to be on my Christmas wish list but everyone thinks so highly of this I may have to get it. I do have a question though. I know you can rack from carboy to carboy, but can you use it to go from fermenting bucket to carboy. Since I have recently celebrated the 28 Anniversary of my 21 birthday I have found out that things are getting a lot heavier. My husband lifts the heavy stuff when he is here, but he deploys a lot so isn't always around to help. Also this helps with degassing, correct? And getting my bottles filled to the correct height is a tough one for me, which I know will come with practice but every bit helps I think. Thanks Shelley

Yes you can go from fermenting bucket to glass carboy but not reverse really nor can you rack to a plastic better bottle as the vacuum would collapse the better bottle.

Christmas will come early

Ok I bit the bullet and ordered it this morning. Can't wait to get it.

You're going to love it, Shelley. Steve is a great guy to work with, so if you have any questions or concerns, he'll fix you up!

Back