Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, along with other goodies 😎
Varis, a text from my friend in the D-R: At this resort they have Presidente, on tap! Know where I will be this evening, is free.

😄 😄 😄 😄

My reply: You have found HEAVEN!

Varis, a text from my friend in the D-R: At this resort they have Presidente, on tap! Know where I will be this evening, is free.

😄 😄 😄 😄

My reply: You have found HEAVEN!

Jim, I really like that beer, the light version for me though, the regular one is strong but plenty of flavor!!

Cuz, you know, it's not news to Fox that you can just as easily get sold a shitty used IC car and have the engine replacement on it cost more than the car is worth. 😄 Hell, these days, a transmission replacement might do the trick...
At least you can get a used engine or transmission and save yourself from a complete loss with a gas job. I've bought entire vehicles for next to nothing and for a donor and rebuilt the whole thing.

I can't see that happening with an EV. It's an expensive lesson to learn, but someone has to pave the way for the rest of us. 😄

Last edited:
At least you can get a used engine or transmission and save yourself from a complete loss with a gas job. I've bought entire vehicles for next to nothing and rebuilt the whole thing.

I can't see that happening with an EV. It's an expensive lesson to learn, but someone has to pave the way for the rest of us. 😄

Oh lookee, I caught one! 🤣

maxresdefault.jpg

That's it, make those excuses for Fox... 🤣🤣🤣

Avoiding zucchini wine #2.
Zucchini bread, King Arthur recipe. I had raisins (big surprise!) but no nuts.
Great use of zucchini but not good to get rid of a bunch - 2 cups shredded turned out to be 1 zucchini.

View attachment 90708
Nan used to make a chocolate zucchini cake. It was so good. So good, as I remember it, thoughts of eating it slightly frozen came to mind 'cause I couldn't wait for it to defrost. She would make a stock and we would have it all year. 5-6 loaves in the freezer would hold zucchini wine at bay for a while longer.

Oh lookee, I caught one! 🤣

View attachment 90740

That's it, make those excuses for Fox... 🤣🤣🤣
Ha, excuses for Fox? No No.

You're just getting my holier than thou opinion on EV's. I've been outed! They are extremely impractical in my world. I tow all the time. My truck is never empty, and 60 km is a quick jaunt to the store. I'm over 350km to the city and back, I'd never make it home if I was doing errands in the city all day.

All you did was give me the opportunity to confirm my opinion. To pat myself on the back for knowing better. I never doubted I was right, but those EV's sure are a risky buy if you can't even get a new battery bank. 😄

Just for future reference, had you edited a smiley face onto that fish... Now that would'a been funny!

Ha, excuses for Fox? No No.

You're just getting my holier than thou opinion on EV's. I've been outed! They are extremely impractical in my world. I tow all the time. My truck is never empty, and 60 km is a quick jaunt to the store. I'm over 350km to the city and back, I'd never make it home if I was doing errands in the city all day.

All you did was give me the opportunity to confirm my opinion. To pat myself on the back for knowing better. I never doubted I was right, but those EV's sure are a risky buy if you can't even get a new battery bank. 😄

Just for future reference, had you edited a smiley face onto that fish... Now that would'a been funny!

Nah, I just got through watching Bill Burr!!! 🤣

Yep, I am SO "holier than thou" about EVs that here's my project currently. 😄 Should be good for about 9 mpg.

ENGINEINSTALL DAY 4 001_zpsqm7bzhug.jpg

Gas has dropped like a rock in these parts the last couple of weeks. Now down to only $.55/gal more than this time last year.
I noticed we were down to $1.70 a litre here yesterday. $6.80 a gallon. Canada was the highest per litre in the world with Ontario prices around 2.50 a litre a few weeks ago.

Gas has dropped like a rock in these parts the last couple of weeks. Now down to only $.55/gal more than this time last year.

How much is it for you? Here in CT is still in the 5.00 vicinity. My wife and son cringe every time they have to buy...lol
Home heating oil (diesel) is still in the 4~5 bucks a gallon, I paid merely 1.37 less than 2 years ago. :slp

Back