Out of the igloo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Well, well, well.

I welcome myself back.

Have connection now at home.

Looking forward to harrasing, contributing, and otherwise submit my sarcasmn as always.

I hope this post finds all my friends safe and well and productive.

I realize there are many questions related to my absence, I may or not be willing to answer all of them, and most not in the general forum/

But its good to be back.

Have some peach in the secondary for the last 2 months, ( I know, thats a record!!) LOL, also have a rose hip flower wine in the secondary for 6 weeks.

By God, I may actually get something in a bottle!!! LMFAO now.

Need to work this afternoon, but will be back on later this morning and over my weekend.

Take care all.

T

Last edited:
so your back to stay or is this another time where your just tempting us with your presence??? LOL j/k welcome back, good to know your back

ROFLMA, Troy you must have heard me talking about you. Welcome back. I didn't think you ever let anything get much past the fermentation bucket before you were drinking it let alone two months in secondary. Looking forward to some good stories there buddy!

Oh, I have stories alright.

Wait till you hear about my trip to Antarctica and being stranded for months, it may or may not be true, but, geez, its a good story. LOL
:)

Troy are you still living in the same place or do you have running water now? So many questions?

Do you still have your cats? This was the best.

moose_and_cat.jpg

Sure do! Can't lie about that one Dan. Theres you and I with our Eskimo guides.

How could we ever forget about that successful hunt?

Those were the days.

I am thinking next year we go for it and go after a Bowhead Whale.

Same cats, same place, same sheet, same British confusion, same socks. (there stuck on my feet now!!!)

LMFAO
:s

HE'S BACK!! :i

What's the temp there? NOW...

Hey Troy, not to be nosing in on the ole personal life but what ever happened with you and Leanne? Glad to have you back here Sid!

Welcome back it is good to see you and Leanne back it's been a long time hope everything is well with both of you now where is that story

Okay.

I knew at some point this question was going to come up Wade. So for you and the other members who are familiar with this, I offer this statement.

Because we met in here and because we announced are involvement together and planned to be married in here, I feel as though I want to say a couple things regarding myself and Leanne, and that will be it.

Leanne and I love each other, we share a close bond. Our relationship is complicated, but real. We are soul mates somehow. I once had a vision and told Leanne to look in her basement in the cieling,(turned out to be rafters). She discovered a journal written by the woman who had the house before her. The womans story is private and will never be discussed or published. But, for me to have seen something like that shows the spirit Leanne and I share.

We had some setbacks and unforseen circumstances arrive before her traveling here, mentally, physically, and emotionally. These we wish to keep private. Please respect that.

We have been not so close in touch the last several months because of some of the above mentioned circumstanes, but we have never been "out" of touch.

We are working on our relationship everyday and hope to be together sometime in the future.

I dont really want to go any further with this discussion in here. We both love all you guys/gals in here and there are times we regret announcing our involvement with each other. As some of you know, it got to a point of being out of hand.

Leanne will probably add to this, but, I have said all I am going to offer at this time. Our privacy is important.

But it is sure good to be back. I have missed each and evryone in here and am looking forward to meeting and sharing with some of the new members.

P.S. I really hope Nikki isn't still standing, or is again, standing in the corner!!!

LMFAO!!

Cheers gang!
:b
Troy

Last edited:
Welcome back Troy,

It is good to see you posting again and I don't believe Nikki ever left the corner :)

Poor Nikki.

Maybe we should send her a sandwich or something. Maybe a teddy bear or a coloring book!!

LMAO!

Poor Nikki.

Maybe we should send her a sandwich or something. Maybe a teddy bear or a coloring book!!

LMAO!

I think we need to send her a bottle of wine, she has been the corner so long she hasn't been making much wine anymore.

But last I remeber she was teaching her daughter how to dissolve the sugar, hopefully she passed on the rest of her techiques.

Latest posts

Back