Out of the igloo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Troy, welcome back to the forum. I joined in January while you were gone. I'm afraid, like many, I'm hooked on this obsession. Being in Western Pa, I've been able to personally meet and swap (wine) with Julie, Dan, Steve, Doug, Al and Rod. They're all crazy, but boy have I learned a lot from them and the entire forum. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences with you. Good Luck!!

Nice to meet you too Mike! Great group of people in here for sure. I am jeaulous you live close enough to be able to meet some of them in person.

I have been in here for a while and consider many in here a personal friend.

I hope we can all, at some time or another share that sentiment.

Antarctica is a trip!

Unbelievable.

Welcome back, Troy.
Have to get together one of these days, tip a couple and tell lies. (again) lol, Arne.

I have no sympathy for Nikki. I've been in that coner myself along with a few others. Believe me, she has a nice stash hid there and we keep adding to it. Last I heard she was still trying to find her way to the other side of the round pond.

Arne,

If I get drunk, tip over, and then lie on the floor, would that be the same like you just said? LOL

Sure Troy,
Have to get on the chatroom one of these nights. You will find a few of us there. We do pretty good til one too many glasses and can't type. Buford lives in the chat room. He would probably go for that girl moose. Think she is just his type. Arne.

We have a chat room?

Wade must have did that while I was in Antarctica.

How do I get there?

it's been awhile since I have been there but there is a thread that will show you how to get there somewhere here on the forum

Ok I found it St. Allie has the link under her post under general chit chat

I had to go looking for it thats how long its been since I have used it

What post. G has posted hundreds of threads. Do you know how to copy and post a link? Iys pretty easy?

Who took care of your moose when you went to the Antractic

Chatroom Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A chatroom link is going to be added as a sticky in the chit chat forum for one month ONLY as a trial.

basic common sense applies..

this room is for quick replies to wine issues.

keep cussing to a minimum
nothing sexist or racist unless you want to be banned
no illegal conversation, 21years and over at all times
no drama
no bitching ( sorry for the cussing!)
no personal attacks ( if you don't like each other... take it to private, the rest of us don't care to witness it)

be mindful of your typing, not everyone interprets what you type as what you intended. ( please clarify the conversation before losing your temper).

Mods on this forum are NOT kindergarten teachers, if we ask you to take a break from the room, DO it!

Banning is not something we wish to do.

IF ...I have missed any other common sense rule..please pm me.

Management will review the chatroom as a permanent option after one month. Hopefully with everyones reasonable co-operation, we can make the chatroom a permanent feature of this forum.

http://client4.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=495506

Enjoy!

They find their way. They are some incredibly resilient animals.

They dont hiibernate, but somehow they survive. The are some tough mofokng animals. Along with the raven and the Canadian Jay,

It will be 50 below and it is so cold the wind doesnt blow, but those three creatures will be out there.

Un believable!

Well I have to go get some jerky in the dehydrator so you have a great day and it's good to have you back on here

Back