My Personal Goal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo, I think it already has! I have been working though so Im sure it has been oaked also as that is the most popular wood at work. How long should I oak it for, Im using American white Oak dust!
smiley36.gif

I know how you feel Wade :). I went swimming but I forgot how much pressure there was on my ears and at the bottom of the pool my ears popped. Man I couldnt tell which way the surface was, good thing im a lifeguard :).

I have been really doing good lately as ive noticed my daughter starting to gain a few lbs. so I went out and bought 2 cheap mountain bikes and weve been doing 6 miles every day its nice out and when she doesnt go due to homework I do 14 miles. Ive lost a total of 27 lbs and down to 188. I would be doing even better but the weather lately has been crazy, thunderstorms on and off through out the day and I dont want to get caught in 1. I cant wait to put my speedo on! Just kidding everyone and sorry if you just threw up in your mouth a little!

Are you married? because I heard that two can eat as cheaply as one---------as long as one doesn't eat...............................

Im married for 13 years with 2 kids. Biked 18 miles today and was almost killed. A drunk driver drove over the line and hit a trailer that was being towed by a pickup truck. The car was demolished and the trailers rear end was completely ripped off. All this happened about 30 feet ahead of me and if it happened about 3 seconds later he would have killed me or at least taken my legs off. Scared the crap out of me as I had just looked behind me to see what cars where coming when I heard this big crash. The drunk driver had actually driven another 175 feet without a front drivers wheel with the engine floored and smoke billowing out from underneath.

He was trying to get to the next bar Wade! Glad you are OK! I stopped riding my bike a couple years ago after too many close calls with those kinds of drivers.

I have been riding a road bike for almost 30 yrs now and have never had an incident like that or even close. Thank goodness you are ok. One thing for sure, people are driving a lot faster than they used to. Put 4000 miles on my bike last year and so far this year 1600. It's good exercise so keep it up. Wear a helmet and bright clothes.

Down to 175 as of today and have really been keeping at it but it gets harder and harder the more you loose.
smiley20.gif

Back