My Personal Goal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scuba,

'only 2 pounds' is actually exactly where you want to be. Th slower it comes off, the slower it will go back on again.

After reading Tomy's menu of 'almost offal'...I lost a pound...
Tho I have eaten Mountain Oysters after a great deal of wine consumption....
smiley14.gif

Now we are on the NO KITCHEN DIET</font>....

We decided this was the weekend to install some tiles behind the kitchen counter [after 6 years]....It was a real 'Grease-Fest' behind the stove and nearby areas...[the dog ate the scatter rug in front of the stove]

eastSmall.jpg

northSmall.jpg

Picture013Small.jpg

We won't have access to the stove for a couple more days...so our food intake will be reduced...Hope to loose another pound....
smiley4.gif

Edited by: Northern Winos

As a *NON* recommended way of losing weight, thanks to influenza-A over the past week, 6 pounds of worthy body weight have shed themselves from my frame, which could have kept every one. Again, I do *NOT* recommend innoculating yourself with the influenza-A virus to experience this kind of weight loss. (Results may vary. Void where prohibited.)

- Jim

I am with you I need to lose 40 lbs.. I use to be in good shape 2 yrs ago. Used to lift weights. Got out of it am left @ 230 lbs and 5'11.

Never to big on the Cardio, did not need it, but now have to find a way to get he weight off. Weather should be getting better, going to tune up the bicycle, and try that

Jim Cook....sounds like a nasty bug you got going there....Hope you are on the road to recovery...You must be very dehydrated.

Our 'No Kitchen Diet' isn't working...moved the stove away from the fridge door...plugged the stove in and made tacos for dinner....

We have no will power when it comes to food....and less will power when it comes to exercise...

Will be very busy in a few weeks and our routine will change...That will certainly help.

Hopefully everyone will shed a few pounds when spring arrives.

Well Im down another pound so Im happy about that. I cant wait for this weather to break so we can all get back outside doing things. So in total I have lost about 4-5lbs.

Scuba

Im down 5 also Scuba so we are in the same boat, hopefully we can paddle to shore before the
smiley36.gif
boat sinks though! The last few times I went on diets I hit plateaus almost every time around 10 pnds. and had trouble losing more for another week and 1/2 then it would start shedding again. Happy for ya!

Well I went out and did about 3.50mi on the bike today. That was pretty good considering it was 30* and started snowing :).

Scuba

I worked on building my stair in my basement today which took me from 9:00 this morning till 9:45 tonight due to existing problems with header issues that were unseen until removing my old stair that I took down this morning. I weighed my self after taking a nice hot shower and am down 8 lbs. now. Way to get out there Scuba!

Ugh we just got 5 more inches of snow. Guess we get to push back plantingnew vines just a little while longer.

Is it just me or do these upates seem to be coming around faster and faster? :). Anyway I am happy to say I reached 220lbs. Next week I will break 220 and keep going down :). I cant wait for this weather to break and we can all go outdoors again.

Scuba

Update time has rolled around again. Nothing to report here, no loss, no gain. The weather has finally started to get better so I have been working out in the yard getting ready for spring.

Scuba

UPDATE! WellI have been sick as a dog since sunday so I wasnt caring to much about this diet at all. But I just checked the scale today and I was down about 3 lbs! I am now at 216-217lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley4.gif

Scuba

Still stuck at an 8 lb weight loss but happy that i have not gained it back as I have not been trying lately. I hear ya about being sick as I had a good head cold for a few w
smiley11.gif
eeks which ended up as an era infection and totally clogged my right era and now I have a racking hose in that ear.
smiley36.gif
Not fun getting the tube installed in the ear.

Latest posts

Back