My Personal Goal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo, I think it already has! I have been working though so Im sure it has been oaked also as that is the most popular wood at work. How long should I oak it for, Im using American white Oak dust!
smiley36.gif

I know how you feel Wade :). I went swimming but I forgot how much pressure there was on my ears and at the bottom of the pool my ears popped. Man I couldnt tell which way the surface was, good thing im a lifeguard :).

I have been really doing good lately as ive noticed my daughter starting to gain a few lbs. so I went out and bought 2 cheap mountain bikes and weve been doing 6 miles every day its nice out and when she doesnt go due to homework I do 14 miles. Ive lost a total of 27 lbs and down to 188. I would be doing even better but the weather lately has been crazy, thunderstorms on and off through out the day and I dont want to get caught in 1. I cant wait to put my speedo on! Just kidding everyone and sorry if you just threw up in your mouth a little!

Are you married? because I heard that two can eat as cheaply as one---------as long as one doesn't eat...............................

Im married for 13 years with 2 kids. Biked 18 miles today and was almost killed. A drunk driver drove over the line and hit a trailer that was being towed by a pickup truck. The car was demolished and the trailers rear end was completely ripped off. All this happened about 30 feet ahead of me and if it happened about 3 seconds later he would have killed me or at least taken my legs off. Scared the crap out of me as I had just looked behind me to see what cars where coming when I heard this big crash. The drunk driver had actually driven another 175 feet without a front drivers wheel with the engine floored and smoke billowing out from underneath.

He was trying to get to the next bar Wade! Glad you are OK! I stopped riding my bike a couple years ago after too many close calls with those kinds of drivers.

I have been riding a road bike for almost 30 yrs now and have never had an incident like that or even close. Thank goodness you are ok. One thing for sure, people are driving a lot faster than they used to. Put 4000 miles on my bike last year and so far this year 1600. It's good exercise so keep it up. Wear a helmet and bright clothes.

Down to 175 as of today and have really been keeping at it but it gets harder and harder the more you loose.
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back