hott enuff for ya?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't like hot and himid weather, I prefer mid to upper 70's. I promised myself I would would not complain about the heat while my son is in Afghanistan. He told me average temp during the day has been 130-140 and it's not the hot part of the year over there yet. Still working up to that he said.

Of course I like 95,,, it could be 100 with a feel like temp of 115!
We only have two seasons around here, summer and it sure does feel like summer.

Of course I like 95,,, it could be 100 with a feel like temp of 115!
We only have two seasons around here, summer and it sure does feel like summer.

i used to live in sunny Fla frt myers in fact and yep its ether hot or fixen to be hot or maybe rain i used to help build golf coarses and would prey for overcast/rainy days i mean when you go outside at 4;30 am and its already 84 ya know its gonna be hott.

ohg and i fell for the ones thats in afganistain i dont see how they handle it.

78 and partially sunny here today- about 80 yesterday but rained half the day and cooled down to about 65 by evening. I wish it would quit raining for a spell here- almost 4 inches of rain this month. We could use more sun so I can catch up!

87 here and the humidity makes it feel much much worse. Just step outside and start sweating! :a

Yesterday just when I started cooking dinner for Nancy and I, a toad strangler blew thru with lightning and flooding rains.
Luckily, I put my small grill on the back porch and was able to finish.
After that it was in the 80's with100% humidity.
I too feel bad complaining about how miserable I have it here when we have young men and women who have much more to worry about than it just being hot.
God bless all of them and the families they left back here.

Getting a break from the heat wave!! This week the high is around 8o :h

Going to take the kids to six flags!!

Yesterday just when I started cooking dinner for Nancy and I, a toad strangler blew thru with lightning and flooding rains.
Luckily, I put my small grill on the back porch and was able to finish.
After that it was in the 80's with100% humidity.
I too feel bad complaining about how miserable I have it here when we have young men and women who have much more to worry about than it just being hot.
God bless all of them and the families they left back here.

I also had the same think happen last nite as I was cooking out steaks for friends. I got done just before the big came in. We had about 5 funnel clouds reported but thankfully nothing touched down.

You are abosolutly right. And today we hit 104. Thank God the humidy waS DOWN OR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELL.

Last 3 days here in NJ have been OVER 100*.. Forget the heat index!

Last 5 days in Michigan have been in mid 90's.
I have been staying at the cabin this week and driving back and forth to work.

The temp of the lake is 88 degrees, cant even cool off swimming.:h

OH Yea, I work in a foundry......temps have been right near 100...and that is where the ventilation is blowing on you. Near the equipment its well over 100.
I work as a Millwright repairing all the machinery....can you say HOT. By the end of the day even my boots are wet.

Way too hot.:tz

Back