Hi from Iowa!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I can’t really say that I’m new here as I’ve been following this site for a few years now. Last year I got around to becoming a paid member and now a year later I’m finally getting around to introducing myself…..procrastinate much?😂

I got started into brewing in the 90s then…well… life happened and stopped. Later on I stumbled across Jack Keller’s blog and got hooked. Just the idea of all of the stuff that you can make wine from was mind blowing for me! I knew right then that after I retire this is something that I’ll be doing.

My first wine was a kit, just to kinda get the hang of it and then I went on to blueberry, blueberry-pear. From there I’ve been happily hooked. I still have a lot to learn but I’m getting there. One glass at a time 😁

I see blueberries mentioned a lot on this forum. I am so tempted to make a DB with 100% blueberries. What should I expect. All my other DB mixed berry batches had a very strong strawberry profile even though there were cherries blueberries sour cherries and strawberries in the frozen bags. So I’m tempted. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back