Hi from Scotland

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigshug1960

Junior
Reaction score
Hello folks. This looks like a great place to start dipping my feet in the hobby of winemaking.
I haven't bought any equipment yet, however I am sure I will find the guidance I need right here. So, I am looking forward to challenges that lie ahead and I will endeavour to try and find a revelant post before asking what may seem like a silly question.

Regards bigshug

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us and feel free to ask all of your questions. We all started out where you are at one time or another.

Welcome to WMT.com and post up those questions and i'm sure you'll get an answer.

Welcome,
What kind of wines do you like?

That should be what you make 1st in kit form.

Welcome what types of fruit do you have access to over there

Welcome aboard!

p.s. The only silly question is one you don't ask... ;)

Welcome to the forum. I see you are just south of Glasgow. Never been there but I have been to Edinburgh. Very nice Country and very nice people.

Welcome to a great forum - not too many Scots on here so good to have you. My mum is from Dumfries, south of you, so I've been there a few times visiting relatives - hope to go over again in Sept/Oct. - beautiful country!

A fellow Brit. I love Scotland, so beautiful. I get up there as often as I can.
What will you be making? Welcome to this friendly forum.

Back