Hi everyone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassDream

SWAG
Reaction score
I'm new to winemaking and breaking and I figured that joining a forum is a good idea because I have a looooot of questions. I'm looking forward to my stay here and hopefully, I'll be a productive member when it comes to providing tips as well!

Cheers,

GD

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of folks with great information to help you out. I am sure you will enjoy the group..

Wvbrewer

Wlcome to the forum,

Just new here, I am Marq..... enjoy your stay.

Keep posted.

I'm new to winemaking and breaking and I figured that joining a forum is a good idea because I have a looooot of questions. I'm looking forward to my stay here and hopefully, I'll be a productive member when it comes to providing tips as well!

Cheers,

GD

Hi GD, Welcome to the forum. I may be having a senior moment, but for the life of me I can't figure out what you mean by "breaking." Can you 'splain, please?

Man, all these people get up so-o-o-o early!

Welcome to the forum.

Hi GD, Welcome to the forum. I may be having a senior moment, but for the life of me I can't figure out what you mean by "breaking." Can you 'splain, please?
Maybe GD has already had a hydrometer experience.

I remember when my brother started wine making. He dropped & broke the hydrometer while cleaning everything the night before he planned to start his first wine.

Steve

Back