• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hey Moderators!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
There are still a few mods that havent stated what color and size shirts they want, please do so as I need to order these! I really want to do so tonight but Ill wait for you guys a few more days max!

Yep, I got yours, Toms, Jons and Jlie doesnt want any but there are a few that have not yet said what 2 shirts they want. Julie, you dont even want any for your hubby?

Julie, I'll be your stand-in hubby. We do share the same name. :hug

Yep, I got yours, Toms, Jons and Jlie doesnt want any but there are a few that have not yet said what 2 shirts they want. Julie, you dont even want any for your hubby?

roflmao, Mike saya as long as it is not gay looking he will wear anything, mark me down for one 2x cuz they are definitely not gay looking. Was there a color choice? If so I'll take grey.

Are you doing two different colors? If so 2x large in each color.

Latest posts

Back