Hello from NY!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeselady

Junior
Reaction score
Hello folks!

New here and new to wine making (I do do cheese though). I have an abundance of fresh fruit so I figured wine would be a good use for it.

I joined this forum to hear from experts and to ask advice about a problem batch (see country wine making forum).

I'm looking forward to learning this craft!

Hi Cheeselady,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. LOL, I believe you realized if you are gonna make cheese eventually you have ta make the wine to go with it.

hello and welcome. This is a very friendly forum. I am sure that you will enjoy your connection with the participants and members. May I ask where abouts in NY are you located - upstate? down-state? Towards Rochester? I'm about 40 minutes from Albany.

Welcome to the forum! As Julie said,in another context,lol, if you're going to have cheese ,you gotta wine!

hello and welcome. This is a very friendly forum. I am sure that you will enjoy your connection with the participants and members. May I ask where abouts in NY are you located - upstate? down-state? Towards Rochester? I'm about 40 minutes from Albany.

Hi BernardandSmith , I'm actually over on long island, Suffolk County

Back