New member from NWPA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Moe, I’m just down the road in Harborcreek! I grow a little bit of Marquette and Traminette but mostly purchase juice pails and local whites from Presque Isle. Been at it for about 15 years with a small group. Still learning something new every batch.

Hokapsig,
Thanks for the welcome. It is nice someone moved into Johhny B's, in my opinion not on the same level of food, hoping they improve. As far as Freeport goes, I do miss it and I think at some point it will reopen, but I'm guessing they're will be quite a few changes from what I know of the people that bought it.
What is the name of your winery? Where are you located? Do you do a mix of dries and sweets?
We own Bushy Run Winery which is in Harrison City, about 25 miles east of Pittsburgh. Waiting on harvest to come up and refill our tanks. We do mainly sweet and semi sweet, with an occasional dry. People that want dry are better to go the state store and grab a bottle there, though we get good reviews on some of our dry blends. Still looking for a tasting room location after 10 years of selling.

We own Bushy Run Winery which is in Harrison City, about 25 miles east of Pittsburgh. Waiting on harvest to come up and refill our tanks. We do mainly sweet and semi sweet, with an occasional dry. People that want dry are better to go the state store and grab a bottle there, though we get good reviews on some of our dry blends. Still looking for a tasting room location after 10 years of selling

Wish I knew someone that could help you out with a storefront. Out of curiosity, do you have an Isabella wine?

No straight Isabella at this time. We have about 42 different wines, and we try to vary them by season. I'm starting to bottle our fall/winter wines now in preparation for upcoming events and to finish up this years farmer's markets.

No straight Isabella at this time. We have about 42 different wines, and we try to vary them by season. I'm starting to bottle our fall/winter wines now in preparation for upcoming events and to finish up this years farmer's markets.
Where do you get tire juice from up here?

Latest posts

Back