chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, thanks or letting me get first pick at the bunnies, I will need 3, one for us and I would like to give the kids each one for Christmas.....will they come with the batteries??? my wife is very excited....not sure why??

OK guys/gals. I hated to make you wait until Friday night because you would have probably gotten upset with me and said, "You mean you made us wait that long for that?" So, here's the entertainment for the wine pros and wine-os. I hope you've all had a good slug of strong home made wine. Sorry about the sound qualitybut I recorded this a number of years ago in a studio where they put it on cassette for me and I just tried to transfer it to digital.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnGwVgj1jj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnGwVgj1jj4[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice job Randy. Even with the sound quality, you can tell you can really sing. :pic

well that just ruined it for the room show....... why buy a cow when you can hear it beller for free

thats probly been hacked onto you tube and god knows where else

Along with singing...

If we bring money... can you put on a "show" too??

Remember that Closet, Sarah and I are front and center!!

Debbie

Was the background music pre recorded, or was someone playing with you?

Very nice!

Debbie

Was the background music pre recorded, or was someone playing with you?

Very nice!

Debbie

That was from one of the studios in Nashville where you can basically sing along with Elvis or whoever originally does the song. They cut out the original singer's voice and keep the background music. That was the Jordanaires from the original Elvis recording, doing the backup. Again, it was when I did that many years ago. I just recently played it on a tape-player and recorded it with the MP3 player.

I was in the chatroom last Friday with a whole crowd of rowdy people... There was practically a mosh pit happening! But the main act never showed. There was practically a riot! What happened? The only way I could quell the masses was with passing out popcorn and root beer...

Someone told me that it was called off due to the last minute lack of interest. :i

That and the zit-popping episode that Justin was facing. :p

Latest posts

Back