chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going alone... much more fun that way!! Then I'm not obligated to ONE person... doncha know!

Debbie

So, so sorry folks. Wade has been trying to learn the Metric system as of late. What he meant to say was 8cm pole. Nothing to see here folks (literally and figuratively) ...... Lets move along..... :)

And I was going to ask him to sit with Sarah and I at the big shindig...

Nevermind...

Debbie

Are Buford and Bernadette gonna be there too? I hope they don't make a scene like the last party... all that blaaaating got a little loud!

No wait... that was Wade....

Nevermind.

Debbie

The chat room really has expanded lately hasn't it! Wade's 8cm pole expanded to an 8 inch one and he is shooting for 8 feet now. I hope they are four women and not 4 men with those feet. Must be nice to be young and go for 8 feet..............

Now the band.. wow. One of the markets I was at the other day featured 9 Inch Nails. I found one laying on the ground after the market. I guess he was board stiff with the day. I pointed him out to a cute vendor and she picked him up and took him home with her. I provided the wine for them. She had pounded him into the ground all day long and after she was done with him, pulled him out, but still took him home with her. He was their anchor guy for the day.

Tom you owe Rich an apology. You make it sound like he was telling a Fable or an old farmer's story. I take everything Grapeman says as sound solid advice or up to date news. So grab your nail and stay tuned for the next news brief.

Tom you owe Rich an apology. You make it sound like he was telling a Fable or an old farmer's story. I take everything Grapeman says as sound solid advice or up to date news. So grab your nail and stay tuned for the next news brief.

Not to mention, if you read it on the internet, it has to be true.

Besides, I would believe everything Dan says over Tom.........since he has more posts. :try

So here is a stock photo of the Nine Inch Nail in question...........

So what did you expect? ::
You pound them through the popup canopy legs to hold them down in the wind!

NineInchNail.jpg

I hope everyone marked their calendar for this special event. Toy party with demonstrations to follow. I understand there will be edibles there and I'm not talking refreshments. Wade will be demonstrating his new 8" pole and package as a side show.

I still would like to know who is demonstrating? And is there a limit on how much we can buy? I'd hate to leave rob without the possibility of taking home one of those rabbits...

I still would like to know who is demonstrating? And is there a limit on how much we can buy? I'd hate to leave rob without the possibility of taking home one of those rabbits...

We will be excepting visa/mastercard, cash or check. There will be plenty of inventory and special orders will be taken. Rob will get first dibs on a rabbit.

4bbdbccc.gif

Back