Champlain Valley - Grapemans' vineyard - Planting to small winery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets sell some vino!

Congratulations Rich!
smiley32.gif

Ya-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h!!!!!
What a battle such things can become.
Way to go. You have worked hard for this and you finally got it!

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah !
good job
great effort
now many $$$$$

congratulations

rick

Thanks guys. Now I can concentrate on getting the wine finished up and ready for sale, rather than getting building done only to sit for a couple months or so.

Congrats to you Rich!!!!!! Thats just plain awesome and Im extremely happy for you. Now its time to get that wine bottled and on the display shelf!!! Did you ever post any pics of the labels for each or the label that is the same for all with a name change for each type?

Congrats Appleman.....A lot of hard work and more to come I'm sure....But you seem like the kind of person that will make it work....Best of Luck to you...
smiley32.gif

Here is the Wine Tasting Bar updated. I got it pretty well build this weekend among other things. Until I can get a huge pine slab milled and dried, I built an oak countertop. After getting the structure built, I added shelves and then the edge boards. First some clamps holding the edge boards on.

20110220_181723_Bar_002_Small.JPG

And then some pictures of the bar.

20110220_181753_Bar_004_Small.JPG
20110220_181837_Bar_013_Small.JPG
20110220_181846_Bar_014_Small.JPG
20110220_181927_Bar_009_Small.JPG
20110220_181935_Bar_011_Small.JPG

And then one of the other display wall I hadn't finished yet.

20110220_182024_Bar_012_Small.JPG

Sorry about the dust on the camera lens............

Soon poly to seal it and then a flood coat finish.

I must agree with runningwolf - you are a "jack of all trades". What a super job. I could live in that room :)

Back