Winestock 2007 Has Started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jobe, by next year George will have the Winestock Tour bus since he didnt have to pay for his daughters college! I heard it will have a fully stocked bar, fully stocked with our wines!
12_13_10.gif
12_13_11.gif
7_4_33.gif

Edited by: wade

I heard he took all that college money and put in into a larger dance floor............
smiley36.gif

Here I am working late to get orders out on time and after working all weekend for Winestock and you guys are beatiing me up.
smiley19.gif
I may have to move to a different forum. Oh, I forgot, this is MY forum.

You did miss a great time and some great wines.

geocorn said:
Here I am working late to get orders out on time and after working all weekend for Winestock

Thats your dance floor George......... Your a gracious dancer........

geocorn said:
You did miss a great time and some great wines.

Or that explains our attitudes............
smiley36.gif

Edited by: jobe05

Hey folks the pictures are great! A few more pictures and some audio it would be like being there...

We tried to make our time away more enjoyable by supplying the club members some wine the night before the ride. Although the club had a great time and consumed "ALL" the wine they pleaded that I not bring any next time.

I had no idea wine was enjoyed by so many.

All members completed the 65 miles but not without personal pain and suffering.

Here are some pics from the Waco Wild West 100k

Went back and looked at all the pictures, reliving the moments and realized I had not posted the group photo of all the forum members in attendance ( all except for a couple of late comers not present when photo was taken)

Also I have included a photo of all the wines I traded for while there plus the most generous gift of honey andtwo cd's of NAtive American musicfrom Ramona. The moments and memories of this past weekend will be long living in my heart and mind.
02fc37cd.jpg

fea52f8f.jpg

Wade:
What I wouldn't give for Adobe Photoshop so I could draw you into the picture!
smiley36.gif

Never mind that I've never seen you...it would look much like most stick figures I've seen.....

smiley2.gif

I have Adobe Photoshop and barely know how to use it so I cant even draw a stick figure with it.
smiley9.gif

Nice group photo...I recognize some faces....but would it be possible to be introduced to all of the members...Pleeeeese!

If someone would point me to a photo of Wade, I'll bet I could make him one of the crowd!
smiley2.gif

Joan, I am pretty sure he is in the member photo section- one of the first ones to post. I know I've seen others now and again though.
Here. I will make it easier for you!
20060910_191319_Me2.jpg
Edited by: appleman

What does that mean appleman?
smiley36.gif
Are trying to say that I frequent this website and post irregularly?

NW...I will do the bestI can but a couple I cant remember so maybe someone else can help me out with them.
Front row from left:
Ramona, Stormbringer, Smurfe, PWP, Waldo, Masta
Back Row, from Left:
#1????, Bill B, George, ????, ????, Patrick, Peter Z, Lennie Princess, Angell Wine, ????

wade said:
What does that mean appleman?
smiley36.gif
Are trying to say that I frequent this website and post irregularly?

It means I thought I remebered you were one of the first to post your picture for member photos, but I had to go through about 10 pages to get there. And I remember you have posted a few other pictures, but I can't remember when. No you don't post irregularly- you have more posts than anybody here with well over 5000
smiley36.gif

Irregular- I think I will leave that one alone, but abox of prunes might help!
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Damn, I must have had to many wine tastings cause I dont remember even being there!
10_7_3.gif

Latest posts

Back