Winestock 2007 Has Started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_2379.jpgt=1191460028

wade said:
Damn, I must have had to many wine tastings cause I dont remember even being there!
10_7_3.gif

That's okay Wade. I was there, but apparently drank so much I became invisible.
smiley29.gif

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I heard PWP had an imaginary significant other named Bert. Is this what happens when you drink too much beet wine?

I was afraid someone might make that connection, but I was referring to Burt from the 1970's SitCom "Soap". It was one of my all-time favorite comedies and Burt thought he could make himself invisible. He was played by Richard Mulligan. He was also in SOB by Blake Edwards. This comedy launched Billy Crystal's career.

Yes, Iwatched the show too. It was just in the cobwebbed recess of my mind. And, of course, I am constantly running across PWP's posts about Bert and thought it might be a joking reference to his absence from Winestock. Don't worry Bert, I was partially absent.Edited by: dfwwino

Oh my gosh! You figured it out! He is my invisible husband! I just Shanghi some guy to call George once in a while and say he's Bert!
smiley36.gif

20071004_192748_100_2377_Small.jpg

Guys, Im trying to post some good pics......I'll keep trying until I get them on. It is a slow process and I don't know what the problem is....
Ramona......

20071004_204338_100_2378_Small_.jpg

Bill B.....wondering how to tweek Ramona's Green Tea Ginger wine.......could it be any easier.........add more sugar???
smiley31.gif

rgecaprock said:

And whats that in Waldo's hand.............? I can't quite make it out...........

Is that a pencil ?

smiley3.gif
No.... it isn't..... WALDO!!!

</font></font>

Latest posts

Back