Winestock 2007 Has Started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you had to be there for this to make any sense!?
smiley24.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley29.gif

<laughing> Not particularly Apple! Just a lot of wine and short on imagination at the spur of the moment!

My gawdddddddddd...I am glad now I did leave early and missed all of that
smiley36.gif

Agree...great photos and slide show....Thanks.....Anymore Paparazzi still to show thier stuff?????

LeiniePrincess said:
This weekend was a blasty and I hope to bring my husband next time. I will have also made some of my own wines by then and hopefully more stuff will make sense. Next time I should be able to make it through all of the scientific talk without doing the "head-bob" because I will know what it's relating to!!! I apoligize Masta, I did my best to concentrate, but all that left brain talk sent me into a zone.
smiley9.gif

We had lots of fun with you that weekend. Make some good wine and don't be a stranger! Next time we will jump the fence and hit the hot tub!

PWP - we had a blast with you guys. We have already enjoyed the Domaine du Brumes (sp?) - very nice!

Hi there,

My name is David Clark and live in Crossett Arkansas which is

8 miles from Louisiana border. Along with Norman Ostrom who

lives in Oklahoma City we attended our second annual Winestock.

We had a great time. Enjoyed meeting alot of new people and enjoyed seeing those we met last year. George and staff pulled

off another great Winestock. My hat is off to you George I know

it was alot of hard work and I for one really appreciate it. It was

great to rub shoulders and net work with everyone. I am new to

the forum so I look forward to reading and learning from everyone.

Norman and I started our wine making hobby together. Our

label is D&N fine wines. We make primarily fresh fruit wines

and have ventured into some kit wines. We started our hobby

with a Walmart wine kit and quickly threw it in the trash ( along

with the wine!) and sought out a wine supply shop in Arkansas.

We have been making wines for five years now. My job transferred me to Lewisville TX and came accross George's shop. I tend to

think outside the box when it comes to deciding on a new wine to

make and will not hesitate to blend fruits, concentrates, extracts

or anything else I can get my hands on. I have pictures to post of
Winestock if I can figure out how to do it.

Welcome ArkVinomaker. You have come to a great place to share your experiences and ask you questions. Everybody is friendly and sharing here. We look forward to you participation. You are lucky to live close by such a great shop to buy from and a great proprietor named George C.
Get those pictures up. Use the reply button, not the quick reply at the bottom of the page. It's next to where it says quote. In that box ther is a button for uploading pictures near the middle of the top row. Give it a shot and if you need help-just ask.

Again Welcome!

David! So glad to see you on the forum! And, it was good to see you at WineStock. WineStock always seems to go too quickly and I feel that I hardly get to talk to anyone! (But all my victims know that's not true.
smiley9.gif
) I look forward to following along on your wine making journey.

Welcome David and wish I could have been at Winestock to meet you. What wines do you have gong now?

Nice to meet ya. I currently have 4 wines that will have aged a year and do to be bottled in December. They are Peach, Plum, Kiwi, and Asian Tropical which is made of Lychee, Jack fruit, Lougan fruit, Guava, Pinapple,
Red Pear, Orange and lemon. I have two more due in January and they are Pinapple, Pinapple/Mango. Two projects as we will call them and
they are Merlot and White Zinfendel also from fresh fruit. I have started
two batches of White Muscadine one pure juice the other 5# fruit per gal.

Latest posts

Back