Wine Exchange

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scuba, I had the same thing happen, but all 6 of my bottles broke that I sent JW. I seriously doubt one could even break let alone all 6 bottles. The called JW to see if he wanted the remained of the wine, and they called me to let me know it didn't make it. I believe JW said they asked him if I was a winery but thats all that was ever said about it.

Now I insure every package for $100 to $200 dollars and never have a problem...................... but if I do ever have a problem I wonder if I would ever file a claim? Would you?

I would claim I sent clothes,very expensive clothes...and how the heck did those wine bottles get in that package!
smiley36.gif

kind of makes you think do you want a fedral wrap on your record for 60 cents of juice?
smiley3.gif
I, would of thought that in this day and age you could pay what ever taraff,your states {want their cut} and send the items on and be done with it,don't you think!!!!!!jp
smiley32.gif

I'll be sending mine out to jhawk this friday via UPS let you know what happens there in wine shipping bottle box shouldn't have a problem
smiley2.gif

I sent my wine through the United States Post office mail, and it was receivein good shape. The feds have more to do than hassle a guy for sending one bottle of wine through the US Mail.Probally the most that could happen is they open the bottle after work and have a party.

THE problem is that tommy and wade are or could be both right,I often wonder what the age of the people I'am discussing issues with are on line ?I do wish there was another way around it,but the show must go on,,,jp
smiley4.gif

bovinewines said:
I finally wrapped up school for this semester this weekend...this is next on my list!

(figured I'd check in before those guys DID show up at my door!)

smiley2.gif

I hope your grades were great. What courses do you have lined up for next semester?

Received Harry's Pineapple Delight today in great shape. Lookswounderful, and we will bring in the New Year with a glass. Thanks Harry.

Has everyone received there wines now? If not I think people should get there shipment out as this was the deal. If you had a problem at 1 place then you should go somewhere else such as Staples as they typically have a UPS shipping center. Box it up carefully with bubble wrap and cardboard and give no evidence of alcohol, say that it is marinade or jams and jellies. Please get this done! Its not fair to the person that has not received their package.

haven't got mine as of yet,but that's not a problem,I did use marinates as content,at the ups shipping store no questions were asked $14.93 charged ,still was worth it I think it is and was a great idea ,open to it anytime
smiley2.gif

jhawk and Francie, have we sent out the wines yet as this was part of the deal! Its not fair if you received wine and did not send others theirs.

I'm putting Francie's in the mail tomorrow, Monday. Sorry for the delay...the d$#@ day job has been running about 50 to 60 hours a week!

<gggggrrrrrrr>

However....will be sending mine express delivery!

BTW: Anyone willing to do another shipment? Scubaman's wine broke in the mail so I'm left without a sample.....
smiley19.gif

Bovine: PM me your address, I'll send ya a replacement care package..

Packaged, Labeled, ready to be dropped off in the morning. Hopefully it can get there by the end of the week.

I hope you like reds.............. Blackberry Port and a Lodi, Old Vines Zin. Great wines even if you don't like reds, you'll like these.

Back