Wine Exchange

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its probably the holiday that has everyone still out and returning soon.

YES I tried to just click on them ,but I was told to do it while you are typing????

IS A PM THE SAME AS POST MESSAGE????I HAVE MY MOVERS ADDRESS ALREADY TO GO???

A PM is a private message and is not a post. A post is a message like this for all to see, while a PM is only seen by the recipient in their private mailbox.

joeswine said:
IS A PM THE SAME AS POST MESSAGE????I HAVE MY MOVERS ADDRESS ALREADY TO GO???
No it is not, you have to click on that persons name at the beginning of any post and then you will see a whole different page that has a little icon on the right hand side towards the middle of that page that says pm(personel message) Type in a subject such as Wine Exchange and then type in the general area your full name with address and zip code and if given a list of wines to chose from, the selected wine.

That's because Bovine has been stuck out in BFE aka Byhalia, Mississippi with NO internet access doing the family thing.

I'm in the process of catching up....

smiley5.gif

bovinewines said:
That's because Bovine has been stuck out in BFE aka Byhalia, Mississippi with NO internet access doing the family thing.

I'm in the process of catching up....

smiley5.gif

Lol its no problem, I was like where did he go?

Looks like I misssed out on the original 10 folks doing an exchange.

Is there any interest in setting up another gift exchange group?

If so, I'd like to begin the list
smiley2.gif

I have a couple of WE kits that are 18 and 24 months old (Crushendo and a limited). I also have some 18 month old Mead a 12 month old Mead,a 9 month CC old kit and a US Elite kit at around 6 months.

Thanks in advance!
smiley10.gif

Sure, just start a post Second wine exchange, or what ever you would like to call it.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: Tomy

Any one receive any thing yet? Hope these guys don't show up at your door.
20071203_123320_G_men.jpg

I have received fro s.arkvinmaker and tried 1 already as we did a seperate exchange and his is on its way.

I finally wrapped up school for this semester this weekend...this is next on my list!

(figured I'd check in before those guys DID show up at my door!)

smiley2.gif

UGH!!!! So I shipped bovine his wine last friday and the UPS Store called me today saying that UPS damaged the package and the bottle of wine broke. They must have really dropped it becuase I package it really really well. Oh well, what ya going to do.... Edited by: Scubaman2151

Bummer Scubaman! Did they know what it was? If so did they make a big deal out of it. Anybody who ships these "marinades, juices, condiments,etc" would be interested to know how they treated this incident.

Appleman,

They called and left a message on my answering machine, I was freaked out I kept waiting for them to say somthing about this being illegal and whatnot. They knew there was wine inside becuase they said the bottle of wine broke. So I called the store back and they didnt mention anything about it being illegal or anything. Im not risking sending another bottle for awhile right now.

When I first sent it I didnt label it marinade sauce or anything like that, I just left the package blank.

Scuba

Latest posts

Back