Wine Exchange

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bovine you just hit the lottery!
7_15_2.gif

I guess there has been a snag in the wine exchange. I have contacted both parties to get this resolved by PM. I apoligise for not stating a date when this exchange should be completed by. I hope it is a case of miscommuntation, which I think is the case. People do have things happen that make plans go right out the window sometimes. Any one who has not received their wine please contact me by PM Thanks Tomy Edited by: Tomy

Sorry for the delay Apple! I'm looking at Enology II. I also want to take an Intro to Chemistry class so I can get my head wrapped around some of this stuff and be ready to take Must Analysis in the Fall.

Harry
I sent mine out last Thursday. You should be get it any day. Sorry on the delay between work and work. I've been busy. When your in the snow plow and ice control equipment sales business, this time of the year it is a zoo. Especially when mother nature is finally cooperating and giving us snow here in Michigan.

Things are now back on track as the last few people box up their wine to exchange. Has any one sampled the wine that they received yet. I will pop the cork on Harry's Pineapple New Years eve. If you would want to do another exchange say in Feb. 2008 I would organise it again unless someone else wanted too or objected to me doing it. Thoughts? and lets report on those wines that you received, as good feedback helps one make better vino. Thanks Tomy

Im very glad everyone is taken care of. Tomy, I have not opened yours as of yet!

Had a glass of Harry's Pineapple Delight to celebrate the New Year, the 1st home made wine I have ever had. I cooled it in the fridge to about 55f and it tasted really good. The bouquet of Pineapple was very evident when I uncorked the bottle and took a sniff. the wine tasted great and the alcohol was very evident but didn't overpower the flavor of pineapple. As the wine warmed up to room tempature it didn't taste all that great, I guess this is typical of this wine. I think some of my wine will stand up to this one very favorably. Thanks again Harry, you make wounderful wine.

Back