Wine Exchange

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jhawk josh is in. the sign up will close 11-20 midnight if I am still up, other wise tomorrow when I get up.

Francie said:
I'll exchange one of my kids---got a 3 1/2 year old who is lucky he wasn't the first (if you know what I mean) LOL! Just kidding!!

My mom says she enjoys being a grandmother more than she did being a mother!! (grand kids go home, and she can spoil them rotten and not feel too guilty!)
Yeah, a lot of people would never have had the 2nd kid if they'd gotten 1st what they ended up with 2nd. I think that makes sense. I personally would have stopped right away had I had my son before my daugther. But I have to admit, I'm quite fond of all of our kids now, whether they married into our family, been foster kids or just hung out here a lot.

when do we get started,and how do we destribute??????
HOW DO I US THESE Emotions on the side??? Edited by: joeswine

OK Guys here is how we will do this, number 1 sends to number 2, number 2 sends to 3, and on down the list. Number10 then sends to number 1 and the circle is compleated. Lets send your wine after
Thanksgiving. PM the person who you will be sending the wine too for their address, and thanks for taking part. Happy hollidays to everyone
smiley32.gif

#1 Tomy
#2 Wade
#3 David Clark
#4 Smurfe
#5 Scubaman
#6 Bovine
#7 Francie
#8 Joes wine
#9 jhawk
#10Harry

Y'all if you wish send me a bottle or two of your worst wine, I won't know the difference
smiley2.gif
Tomy Edited by: Tomy

You have to be typing and have the curser on the post, then you must click on an emotion.
smiley2.gif
you then should see that emoyion in your post before you post reply.

give me an adress tommy and we'll see what happens// why is it I can't get these faces to come on line when I click on them
smiley1.gif

Hi
I have a question how do i get on your list?I would like to join in on the fun
Thanks Harry

I just add your name Harry, where you been this thing was closed the 20th but in the holiday spirit you are in and #10. OK guys & gals the list is closed and 10 is a good round number. Edited by: Tomy

As many as you feel but I believe the # was 1. Since its in the season I will send a few though. David Clark, step up and claim your wines!

I'm looking for as may as I can get
smiley2.gif
as I have no wine ready yet
smiley19.gif
Edited by: wade

Does everyone know how to PM each other, if there are any questions please post.

Latest posts

Back