Whats ya get for Christmas????

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Julie...that crusher should keep you busy...
so far I have received a bunch of booze from clients.
my sister gave me an antique cherry desk this morning.
we are opening gifts tonight after dinner, and everyone can get here.

you guys lucked out!
I got to see my kids faces as they opened their gifts
oh ya, almost forgot, I also received a hefty bill from Mastercard
everything I ever wanted

Santa was good to me....I got a Buon Mini Jet Filter, the Black Forest Port kit, Tinkerbell car mats and another Tinkerbell statue for my collection. Santa gave my husband a Colorado inflatable pontoon boat.

My wife gave me the deed to our new winery! Jk.. ha! batman jammies (im 31) beer, and a couple wine racks! Booya!

Also, i got to lay on the couch while my kiddo sleeps and the wife peels potatoes. Merry christmas to mee!

You'll like those Erlenmeyer flasks. I have 7 of them that size and wish I had 3 more. I make all of my yeast starters in them at home and if you're doing a bunch at the same time they come in real handy.

I saw them in one of your posts and figured I'd put them on my list. Santa brought me 4 1000ml and 2 500ml. Should come in handy for Chilean juice this spring!

I got fed breakfast - ham & cheese omelet with hashbrowns

I got some new books on organic soil-building - Teaming with Microbes, Teaming with Nutrients & Botany for Gardeners - three reads for anyone serious about understanding how to work with the cycles nature provides, to enrich the soil in a sustainable way

And I got a Nikon D3200 HDSLR to start getting better pictures (24MP) & to start shooting wine making & gardening tutorial videos and such (4 Frames per second)

Feelin' spoiled over here today

Last edited by a moderator:
Wine wise got a Ferrari floor corker and a Ferrari bottle spritzer (or whatever it is called).

BTW, love shooting black powder. Side lock not inline stuff. Will maybe get a flintlock for my 70th BD come this August.

I got

A crusher and a refractometer!!!!!!!!

:db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db

You win! That's awesome!

I got stuff I needed. Some casual clothes, running clothes (a new hobby the last few months) and some cash - some of which may be going toward helping me attend the Winemaker mag conference in June. Watching the joy and awe on the kids faces was priceless though. They also got to see all of their cousins over the last two days. They really enjoy that, as do I.

Last edited:
Got to see both kids and all 4 grandchildren. Kansas hunting liscence yesterday and spent most of the day with my oldest grandson trying to call in a coyote. Finally got one to come in on the last stand, score coyote one, us none. They can find a way to mess up the best of plans. Hope everybody had as nice a Christmas as I did. Good food, great family. Arne.

Latest posts

Back